10

TW: sexual abuse.

Vincent's pov :

I looked at them while they walked side to side to her room. Why are they so close together? Do they know eachother?

Wait no. I don't care. Why do i pay attention at them? What's wrong with me.

I sighed and went back inside to my office. I sat on my chair and opened my laptop

"Meet me at five."

I sent the message and waited with crossed hands. If he knows her he can tell me a few things about her.

Not that I care. I don't. I'm just curious.

I heard a knock on my door. "Come in", i said.

The door opened and Vittorio entered my office.

"You wanted to see me?" He asked me.

"Yeah. How do you know Valentina?"

He looked at me surprised and I saw a small smirk start forming on his lips.

"Why do you wanna know? Is there a specific reason?" He said as his smirk widened.

"I don't have a reason. I just wanna know with who I'm dealing with."

"Hmm. Yeah sure sure."  He said.

What's wrong with him?

"Well? Will you tell me?"

"What do you wanna know?"

Is he stupid?

"How do you know Valentina?" I asked him as I went to sit back to my chair.

He came to my desk and placed his hands on either side with a wide smile on his face.

Is he on crack?

"Valentina is my sister."

"Oh ok. Cool." I tried to act cool.

WHAT THE FUCK. HOW.

"Anyways," i added, "why when you met you were so surprised?"

He sighed and sat on the chair infront of me.

"When I was a kid, I had a terrible father."

"Yeah i could tell." I whispered.

He looked at me and continued.

" He was constantly yelling at me and her and other stuff. One day, things got bad and he sent me away. The next day, I woke up at a weird place where they sold people. That's when your father found me and bought me. To be more specific, that's how I ended up here with you."

Vittorio and I have been friends since I can remember myself. He was sold to my father to work for his mafia. He has been living to our house since he was four or five and we created a bond stronger than brothers pretty fast. I trust him with my life and he trusts me with his. He's my right hand man and an amazing assassin.

Now that I look at him he indeed looks a lot like Valentina. Dark hair, same eyes, same nose, lips.

Not that I stare at her. I don't.

"So, your sister was left alone with your father?"

" I hate to admit it but yeah. My mother tried everything she could to stop my father from doing what he did but he was just locking her in a room and I think you can imagine what happend afterwards."