Chapter 1 uwu

real a/n note: Hello! I made this fanfic with my friend and I just wanted to say that hate is extremely approved and recommended! The art was made by my friend and a little by me, while I was the main writer for the story. This fanfic was made to make people cringe while reading, so I hope you suffered just as much as I did while reading and making this! :') p.s : y/n is a brat, and is too stupid to understand what a joke means , so a slightly offensive thing said will make her mad and is considered bullying. It's also the reason why almost everyone hates her . Also, she makes presumptions about people she's only seen, but hasn't met yet.

y/n's pov

*yawn* I opened my multicoloured orbs and slowly got up. A delicious scent wafted towards me from the kitchen. I sighed. That must be my mom cooking for my sister Taylor. I wish I was just like Taylor. She's so pretty and everyone likes her! Not to forget, she's the favorite child! Mom and dad would do anything for her and say she's a perfect angel, but in reality, she's a mean, mean bully who makes fun of me with her best friend Stella! Stella is sooooooooooo rich and spoiled. She's also the most popular girl in school! Every girl wants to be her. But I don't. I'm not like other girls. I don't wear makeup or want fancy, expensive things. I'm different from them. I have natural beauty, so I don't need or want anything like that! I walked over to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. There stood a 5'2 girl who was skinny but curvy, with one pink orb and one green orb, and long brown hair that flowed down to her knees. "Or maybe not." I thought, looking at myself.

Fake a/n: aw don't say that y/n! you look beautiful just the way you are! <3 Doesn't she guys?🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Real a/n : y/n actually does use makeup, but only foundation, concealer, and lipstick. She calls it facial care instead as an excuse to use it٫since she's "not like other girls".

After brushing my teeth and washing my face, I took a comb and brushed my luminous, silky, glossy, shiny, smooth, fluffy, luxurious, delicate, downy, velvety, wavy hair before pulling it up into a messy bun.

Real a/n: 💀That was painful to write. Also, what was the point of combing it when you're just going to make it into a messy bun? My friend is real a/n 2.0 btw.

Real a/n 2.0: lol that was also painful to even read. To the person who is reading this٫ I'm sorry.

After that, I went back into my room and took out my favorite outfit from my closet. It was a pink٫oversized sweater with my favorite word embroidered on by myself. "UwU", it read. Then, I put on a pair of tight black skinny leggings and socks before putting on my pair of cute, aesthetic white sneakers. But suddenly, I heard the front door slam shut. "Oh no!" I thought. I quickly ran towards my alarm clock. It read: 8:45. "Eek!!! I'm late!" I squeaked. I rushed out of my room and flew down the stairs. I then ran to the kitchen for breakfast. Conveniently, on the table was a slightly burnt piece of toast. It was probably for Taylor, but didn't turn out how she wanted it. "I guess I'm having leftovers then." I thought to myself. I slapped a small slab of butter on it and raced towards the front door. But before reaching it, I passed by my mom, and heard her mutter. "Ugh, she's late again? What a disappointment." Before I could reply, I had reached the front door. I bolted onto the street outside heading in the direction of my school with my toast in my mouth ( like a cute kawaii anime girl uwu). After a few minutes, I had reached the entrance of my school, finished my toast٫and just in time before the bell rang and my school gates began to close too! I walked into the hallways of my school, relief washing over me. "Yes! I made it!"I thought to myself. As I headed towards my locker, my mind started to drift off into space and I started to imagine what life would be like if I was popular, pretty, and loved, just like Taylor and Stella. At that second, I bumped into someone, popping my thought bubble. "I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I'm s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-owwry-y!" I stuttered. I then looked up at the person I bumped into. "Oh my goodness!" I thought. Standing in front of me was the most popular boy at school, Blake! He was a bad boy with raven hair and a bright red streak in his hair, and had a 100 pack. "No wonder so many girls have crushes on him, "I thought. "So many to the point that they even created a fan club in his name." Sadly, he rejects all the girls who confess to him, and only hangs out with the other popular students in a small extra classroom that they made into a tiny elite club, so it's hard to see him anywhere else but class. Taylor and Stella were in that club. Speaking of Stella, I'm pretty sure she has a crush on Blake! Suddenly, I was shocked back into reality and away from my thoughts when I heard a familiar voice. "Speak of the devil." I thought. It was Stella. "Hey Blake!" She said. "Who are you talking to?" She turned her head to look at me before scoffing."This pick-me? Seriously? I thought you were better than this."

Fake a/n: Omg stop being so mean to y/n Stella! She's so much better than you and you know it!😡😡😡😡😡

Real a/n:😭 That was horrible. Luckily, it's the end of the chapter so yeah. At the end of the fanfic will be free bleach btw. I'll also upload drawings of all the characters in the next chapter. Bye.