Chapter 4 uwu

Amy's pov:

"Agh, my ears hurt." "Wait- what am I thinking! That's not nice! Imagine how Y/n would feel if she heard me saying that!" I scolded myself. But it did suck. I could never say that to Y/n, though. After all, she's one of the sweetest people I know! Although she needs to fix her stuttering problem and start standing up for herself, she's still adorable when she gets shy, which is most of the time, and it's starting to get annoying. But to be honest, I told a little lie there. Class started 10 minutes ago. I feel bad about it, but if I told her the truth, she would throw a temper tantrum at me and that would be trouble. "Anyways, I could only come find you because I said I went to the washroom, so hurry!"

Y/n's pov:

As we walked to our classes, I decided to tell Amy what happened earlier with Blake and Stella. "U-u-um... I b-b-bumped i-int-to Blake e-e-e-arl-lier," I told her. "The school bully?! Ohmygosh are you ok?" Amy grabbed me and started patting me down like I was hiding something. "H-h-h-h-he told me that he'll make my life a living hell-l, b-but I think I'm i-i-i-i-in l-love a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-and that he is the one"

Amy stared at me in shock."Y/N! WHAT DO YOU MEAN "HE IS THE ONE" HE LITERALLY JUST THREATENED YOU! NOT TO MENTION, EVEN WITHOUT THE THREATS, YOU ONLY MET A FEW MINUTES AGO! NO ONE WOULD DO THAT! IT'S NOT NORMAL!" She looked at me as if I was insane, her face contorted into an angry expression. "But I felt a-a-a special connection when I bumped into him! That's a sign we're meant to be together! Besides, don't you remember, I'm not like other girls, I'm special." I told her reassuringly. "Well, whatever you say, I guess, remember, I'm always here for you!" She sighed, exasperated. "My class is here, so see you!"