Chapter 3 uwu

real a/n: Hi I'm back lol. Sorry for not uploading for so long! I have a really bad procrastination problem and forgot about this lol. To make up for it, here's a bunch of chapters! I'll upload them tomorrow because it's getting late and I'm tired.

Stella's pov:

"What the hell?! Taylor, do you have to listen to this every night?" I asked her. Taylor nodded weakly and put on a pair of earbuds. "Honestly, I don't know why my parents still tolerate her behavior. They only took her in out of pity and the want for a child! But now that they have me, I don't think they need her anymore. Sometimes I just wish they would dump her on to the streets, you know? She has the life force of a cockroach so she'll survive. But if they do, that would be child abuse. Argh, I can't wait to move out once I'm old enough."

"Oh. Well, I guess I understand. It's like to the point where you just want to watch them burn in hell over and over again even though you know it won't be enough to satiate your hunger for revenge and then you want to stab them and see them suffer and.....oops sorry,  am I right?" I asked.

"I guess it's similar to something like that. But anyways, let's go back inside the school. The noise should be lessened there." Taylor gave me a hint of a smile before walking back into the building.

Y/n's pov:

"Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHAK KHAFF! *choking noises*" I sang uwuly , holding the note until I started choking from a lack of oxygen. I took a deep breath and sat down on a nearby bench. A soft breeze blew past me, making my hair flutter slightly. Looking at the view around me, and started to relax. I still had a few more minutes before class starts, so I could rest a bit before I go. Just then, I heard footsteps coming up from the stairs. I felt my flimsy ,delicate, kawaii muscles stiffen. "Who is it?"I thought, trembling cutely with fear. Was it Stella or Taylor? Suddenly, a light-pink haired girl burst through the door. "Y/n! that was absolutely amazing! But this isn't the time to be doing this." She said, panting. I recognized the voice immediately. It was my best friend Amy! "Um.mm a... uh...thank you so much bestie!" I stammered. "Anyways, I just came up here to tell you that class is starting any minute now!" She quickly said, frantically looking around. "W-wait- what?! I thought I had some more time!" I said, disappointed. "Well, too bad. You don't!" Amy said. "Now let's go!"