Part 4

Sam POV

I heard a sound that got my attention and i look around and i saw nothing so i start looking in the trees because i know the grounders use the trees but i don't see anything in the trees .

After that i start to walk around in the woods because i know these woods an i start to miss becca and athena because me and becca and athena used to run around in the woods but now that i think of becca she did have a lot of tech and what if she made a cryo-sleep like she said she would but in my bunker i had cameras of the space station and i did see her get in a pod 97 years ago and i said out load " damn im old " i just realized i have been 17 years old for a while and i randomly say " i miss dr pepper " i start laughing my ass off because of what i said and now i think i should head back to the arks little camp with kids who don't know crap about whats in these woods and that they can get themselves killed i mean yea i have had to kill people to stay alive but sometimes i forget im a vampire and i wolf with alot of other powers and i can just drain people out of there blood but im not like that anymore and i have a machine that creates blood bags and i say out loud " thanks to becca " damn i miss her and i start to look at the necklace that looks still brand new i mean becca did create it herself but thanks to fucking ALIE everyone i know is dead but i don't know what happened to becca because i did see she was alive after the bombs launched because that is when she went in the pod to not get exploded and that is why i hate the ark but i can't just let these kids die but that doesn't mean ima help them they doing that shit on there own i mean if they need help lifting stuff i'll help because i did see alot of there kids had noodle arms and only like 3 kids had a little bit of muscles .

As im heading back i hear sounds a couple feet away from the camp and i quietly make my way over but then i hear moans i quickly turn back around and make my way to the camp and as i walk in there i see i lot of kids fucking kissing in front of the camp like damn get a damn room wait they can't all the got id the drop ship never mind .

Now im walking into the drop ship and i see bellamy on a table getting treated by clarke she must be there doctor/nurse/healer and she looks so focused so i go over to her " hey" i say and she jumps and turns around and says " don't do that " and i put my hands up in surrender and say " damn sorry " and she says " why did you have to beat bellamy up " and i say " because he thinks hes in control of everyone when he isn't he's a fake fucking guard and he's ego is bigger then his arms" and she starts laughing and then say " ya your right but i have a question " and i say " whats up " and she says " im asking people to help to find jasper do you want to help because you might know these woods " and i say " sure i have nothing else to do " and she says " ok good now i have to ask more people" with that im walking out of the drop ship and i see murphy trying to impress a girl and i roll my eyes and say under my breath "fucking cornea puerorum " ( that means fucking horny ass boys in latin ).

I start walking around there camp and look at there supplies jeez they ain't got shit so i walk to where there are no kids are but i can still see them and they can see me so i decide im gonna work out i grab a sturdy branch and start doing pull ups because if i was in my bunker i would be working out and talking to the hologram becca but since im not here im here so ima work out after i do 100 pullups and climb the branch so that im upside down and i start doing upside down sit ups and i count 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, all the way to 100 and i get down from there and i start doing push ups i got to 200 and i stop because there are not weights i can lift i get up and look to see there are clarke , wells , murphy , and bellamy all looking at me and i say " what " and clarke says " i have been calling your name for the past 10 minutes we are leaving " and i say " okay then lets go " and we start walking to find jasper

As were walking bellamy stops us and says " hey hold up whats the rush you don't survive a spear to the heart " as he holds up the gun i didn't even know he had one i mean i was working out when i found out they were there kinda makes sense then wells says " put the gun away bellamy " and murphy says " why don't you do something about it " i roll my eyes teenagers always picking fights i mean i can't say anything i am in my 17 year old body from way more the 100 years ago so i can't say much and then clarke says " jasper screamed when they moved him if the spear struct his heart he would of died instantly doesn't mean we have time to waste " bellamy grabs her arm and says " as so as you take this wristband off we can go " and clarke snatches her wrist out of bellamys grip and says " the only wat the ark is gonna think im dead is it im dead got it ? " and bellamy says " brave princess and finn comes out of fucking know where and says " hey why don't you find your own nick name you call the a rescue party got to split up cover more ground clarke and sam come with me " and i say " yea no thank you i like to go by myself " and clarke says " sam no you have to stay with someone what if you get hurt " i said " you remind me of someone but also clarke im good i know how to protect meslef look i will show you " i drop my book bag an they all watch my and i grab my gun and knifes " see im fine and well protected " and the all look at me shocked and then finn say to clarke " come on lets go " and they leave and then i walk away and i hear clarke say " better late then never " and finn says " i like to think so "