Part 12

( Hey guys sorry i haven't posted in a while but mental health sucks but school is finally done but most likely gonna be sad my metal health is bad but gonna try to finish this book for ya'll)

(SAMS POV)

She then slapped me across the face it was like a b*tch slap. I started laughing about it. She got mad about it and started punching me and she then grabbed a knife and slashed my arm.

 After she did that i started punching her and she fell on the ground and then she got back up a second later and she sent a punch my way and a dodged in and went for her legs and i tackled her and i held down her hands and said " you done yet " and she looks at me and starts to try to move  but i don't budge a single bit and say " dude i'm not gonna move till you stop so theres no point in trying " and she then says " who are you to even tell me what i can and can't do and plus a could get out of this right now " and i look at her and say " mhm sure you can but if you could do that why haven't you done that by now " and she doesn't say any thing after that and i say " right thats what a thought but ima get off of you and you better not try anything you got it " after i said that she shook her head yes .

Then i got off her and she got up slowly and said " can you just tell us how you got night blood " and i look at her and say " i got my blood turned into night blood by my friend " and she looks at me shocked and says " how is that even possible and who is your friend " and i say " my friend is becca franko but as you guys know her has becca pramheda she was my friend " and lexa is so shocked and said " how is that even possible is died a long time ago " and i say " how old do yu think i am " and she says " you look like your 17 " and i laugh and say " yea no im a lot older then i look im older then everybody on the planet....

(hey ya'll thats it for now but at least a posted tho right well any hope you like it bye love you guysssss)