Part 9

(Hey guys i'm sorry i haven't posted in a while i have been busy with school which fu*king sucks like why dose it have to exist like go away but ya i might have forgot some stuff thats happens but i'm gonna try my best..but just know i love all of you guys and you are loved and if you think your not your loved by meeeee but ima write bye lovesssss. )

Sam's POV

( YOUR DREAM OR IS IT ?? )

I look around and i see white walls and i then hear something behind me and i turn around and look and i see becca and she smiles at me and i run and hug her so tight and it feels like she is actually here and i look at her shocked and i have to ask her if she is real so i do " becca are you real " and becca looks at me and says " Sam i want you to know someone else has the other AI and they are a grounder " and i looked at her shocked and asked " what how no one else has black blood or is there something else you need to tell me and you still did answer my question how are you here" i look at becca and she looks at me and says " Sam i - you know since you had the AI in your head i can still talk to you since it was just me and you who had the AI and i can also contact and feel when you power her on/off and she also told me you powered her off 97 years ago and remember when my hologram told you about a girl named caillie " and i said " yes ?  what about her " 

And becca says " Sam when i came back to earth i was going to try and find you first but before i could there was a group that were looking for other people or supplies and they seen my pod go down and they took me with them and i also had my black case with all the black blood needles and everthing  that can turn your blood black like what i did for you and before i died i gave it to caillie to give to people who were going outside after them bombs so there people could live and whatever else they want to do and it passed on for years and to the grounders it means you can be a commander like royalty and there commander lexa has the other AI that was in my head 97 years ago and callie also passed on our language ". 

I looked at her shocked and say " Becca they almost killed jasper when we passed the river and i may or mat have not met like 3 or 2 grounders but i fought them and killed one of them and then left one of them alive to tell the commander that someone else that's not one of  them know there language ." i say and i see becca look at my hoodie and i say " i also im stealing all your hoodies like i used to when i would stay the night " and looks at me withe tears in her eyes and says " It's fine but i miss you and i will love you too the moon and back to infinity and beyond always and forever and you better was those hoodies and all your laundry" and she laughs and i look at her and say " i do wash my laundry thank you very much" and becca says " Sam i need to go and plus wake up you have been asleep for awhile but just know i love you to the moon and back to infinity and beyond and always and forever " and i ran over to her and give her a tight hug and we say our goodbye's . 

(WHEN YOU WAKE UP )

I open my eyes and see clarke talking to finn and they look over to me to see if im a sleep and i close my eyes and pretend im asleep and then i hear the walk out the drop ship and i got up and walk utside it was night time and i got my phone from my back pack and looked at the time and saw it was 10:30 pm and i decided to follow finn and clarke .

(30 minutes later )

i look around and see that were by an old bunker i used to hang at and they head in there and i also made my way down there so queitly and i look around and then i hear kissing nosies  nope and i head up the latter and walk into the woods and back to the drop ship i guess i should get more sleep .

( words : 826 )

( I might post later idk but bye loves i love you all and you are loved by me and you will always be but bye guyssss 👋 peace out).

( TO BE CONTINUED ... )