Chapter 11// notice

after everything that has been going on in laminax, plantix, DP (Dark Protogen), Fashui and Jammer finally get to rest for a while. Plantix rests her head on the pillow, laying on the floor against the cot. jammer listens to music, or.. at least tries to. because of the overtaking black goop, the internet, and any source of electricity has been comepletely wiped. Fashui pats Jammer on the back.

Fashui: keep your head up, im sure the power and electricity will come back after all this goop is gone.

Jammer: Yeah, you're right...

Jammer paused before saying anything else. his eyes freeze, with a puzzled look on his face.

Plantix: whats up Jammer? something troubling you?

Jammer: hey.. have you guys noticed that a lot of gootraxians have just... dissapeared? out of nowhere?

Fashui: Well, yeah. remember that huge glob we saw in the cave system? thats where all the dead infected ones go. of course you're not going to see them just walking around the facility.

DP: you saw a giant glob in the cave?!

Fahsui: yeah. it was pretty big.

Jammer: ...anyway.. do you think, Nightshade is in there?

Fashui: well, probably. I mean, if there was any other alive gootraxians out there, we would probably know by now.

Jammer sighed and looked back down at his legs. Plantix tried to change the subject, but she knew it was no use. Until, Plantix remembered something. something she found while searching earlier. She pulled out the recipe note, and showed it to the group.

Fsahui: what the heck is this?

DP: idiot, its a recipe for the dark crystals. there must be someone here who wrote this and started the infection. Well, this is very interesting. Where did you say you found this again?

Plantix: near the sectors.

DP: maybe theres somebody here... human?

Everybody in the room stared at Dark Protogen, like he was insane.

Jammer: are you insane? humans vanished YEARS ago. Theres no way that somebody is down here, making these stupid crystals, and making gootraxians become infected.

Plantix: well, it does make sense. remember when humans used to kill us? maybe this is just the beginning of round 2.

everyone nodded, except jammer. he was still doubting it. Swoosh! a blue streak of light zoomed past the sector the group was resting in. everyone looked out the doorway in shock.

Fashui: What was that? Is there somebody there?

Dark protogen picked up his axe and tried to stand up.

Dark Protogen: It's that protogen that I tried to kill earlier. He got away though. But hes back, and ready to fight once more. However, I'm not alone this time, so it should be easier to kill him.

Dark proto and the gang got their weapons and headed out of the sector. The creature had gone into the testing room. Plantix stopped in her tracks and thought to herself, why, out of all places, why would a gootraxian ever want to go into the testing room? That's where all the bad things happened, back when humans were still around..
everybody coninued walking to the testing room, all ready to kill whatever was inside. Everybody looked around in confusion. There was nobody there. Where did the protogen go? Had they walked all the way over here for nothing? When everything seemed calm enough to be fine, a vent hatch opened up from above them. Jammer looked up, then back down. There wasn't anything up there either. The group was heading out of the testing room, when Jammer felt something land on his head. He looked around, then up again. There was still nothing there. What was going on? Jammer stood still. Something yanked his foot.

Jammer: AAAAAAGH! HELP! SOMEBODY!

Everybody turned around as they watched a long black arm stuck to his leg, pulling him into the vent. They all screamed.

All: JAMMER!