the fox

This is when you are about like four or six you choose.

Two kids were playing in the forest. One raven haired boy and a H/C (your gender) playing a small game of tag between the two of them.

The (y/g) was ahead of the boy when they suddenly stopped causing the boy to fall over."OW Y/N WHAT THE HECK!?" The boy shouted. "Look!"exclaimed the child. In front of the two kids was a beautiful fluffy fox.

The small fox ran while the Y/G chased after it."Y/N WAIT!" The boy followed his best friend deeper into the forest. Soon the poor boy couldn't find his friend. "YN hello where are you?" "RAY COME LOOK!!!" Ray heard his friend yell.

The boy followed the voice and saw his friend sitting under a tree. He walked towards you and sat next to you. Ray saw the fox sitting on the Y/G's lap. "Eeeh it's so cute!"you said.

Time passed and it became dark. Soon you felt a weight on your shoulder. Ray had fallen asleep. You felt tired yourself and decided to rest your eyes. You both fell asleep next to each other sleeping peacefully under the star filled sky.

_______________________________________________

Authors note: Hi thank you for reading this it's my first fanfiction I hope you liked it. I take requests so feel free to ask for something I really appreciate you reading this have a nice day/night and remember to eat and take care of yourself because if you don't I WILL FIND YOU. Anyway love you all 😘😘😘 byyyyyyyeeee ❤️