1

Y/n was finished hunting as they we eating on a cooked piece of meat. Then they decided to wear their hood as they went into the city. They smell the air as they frowned, 'I smell Danger...'

-timeskip-

Y/n then gets hugged by Mei who was happy Y/n was there, "Y/n! Oh my God, you came and you're still adorable as ever!" Y/n just smiles as their tail began to wag in happiness, "Thanks Lupical." Mei giggles at the nickname as she dragged Y/n with her over to Pigsy, Sandy, and Tang.

Then the parade was now beginning. Mei yelled, "Oh, man! MK's missing out on all these awesome floats! There's the dragon! There's the monkey!" Y/n tilts their head very confused, "What happened to-" Only for Sandy to point, "Yeah and there's the spider!" Tang questioned, "Spider?" He chuckled, "There's no spider in the zodiac. It's probably just an eight-legged rooster or a-"

Then they see a spider float as Y/n quickly stood up with a glare. Mei, Pigsy, Tang, and Sandy shouted, "Spider Queen!" Y/n hums at the name. Then Spider Queen yelled, "Would you look at that? Everyone here to celebrate the Year of the Spider! Go let them know their Queen is back." The group noticed people screaming as they run.

-timeskip-

Y/n sneakily gets away from the group as they left on the boat. They then get bumped into a red Haired boy as he shouted, "Watch where you're going!" Y/n just stares at him with a confused look but ignores him as she quickly tries to find where the spider bots came from, only to be stopped by the Red Haired boy. He questioned, "What are you doing?!" Y/n stares at him, "Going to find the source." Before Red Haired boy tried to argue back, that's when Syntax came, "Target acquired." The two turned to see him firing his cannons as Y/n growled as they throw Red Son to the Edge of the city as Mei yelled, "Wait, Y/n!"

Y/n growls as MK falls out of the sky as Y/n caught him, "Guys! Y/n! You're okay! I thought you've been turned into gross spider thingies. They're. Everywhere!" He trembles as he held onto his staff and Y/n, "I can still feel them crawling all over me."

Y/n puts a frown as they headpat him as Pigsy shouted, "Kid, focus!" MK nods as he jumped out of Y/n's hold, "Yep! Working on it!" He begins to calm himself as he faces the two spider demons. Huntsman chuckled, "We found the Monkey King's apprentice, exactly where you said he'd be." Y/n growls as she picks up MK and throws him over to the group as they pulled him up. Mei yelled, "Y/n! Come on, let's get out of here!" Y/n responds as they summon their Claymore, "I protect my Lupical."

Y/n then begins to fight as Sandy had to press the button, however Huntsman threw a tracker. Then Y/n uses their Electro magic as she zaps them. Then they quickly get out of there as they ran from Spider Bots.

-timeskip-

Y/n hums as they slices some Spider Bots as they begin to wonder how their friends are doing. Then they kicks a spider bot as they hear a voice, "What do you think, big guy?" They decide to check it out as they heard a growl as the same voice asked, "Enjoying the party?"

The booming voice spoke back, "She would never have subdued me had you bot given her the power she needed." "Or it's just that she captured me first 'Cause I'm her favorite." The booming voice roars angrily as Y/n quickly hides themselves as they hear a female say, "My queen. It seems the Demon Boy and the Monkey King's protégé are working together." Y/n puts a hand on their chin as Spider Queen questioned, "So? What can they do? This city is mine!" "Perhaps you shoul-" Only to be Interrupted by the Spider Queen, "Enough! I don't need you coming here being a party proper. You know what we need to do now? Celebrate! Bring in the Year of the Spider in style!" "As you wish."

Y/n narrows their eyes wondering what they should do.