2

Y/n begins to slice a spider bot as they began to sneak around over to Demon Bull King and Wukong as Spider Queen I'd celebrating Year of the Spider

Y/n begins to slice a spider bot as they began to sneak around over to Demon Bull King and Wukong as Spider Queen I'd celebrating Year of the Spider. Y/n came over to them as they were currently arguing mostly Demon Bull King.

Y/n hums as they didn't hear them really as I just slices their webs off. Then Demon Bull King huffs a comment, "Being saved by a human?" Wukong asked, "Wait, where are you going?" Demon Bull King walks away, "To find my half-baked s... son." He then barges out of the base as Y/n's ears twitched a bit as she tugs Wukong's arm as he turned to her, "Oh hey, aren't you MK's friend?" Y/n nods as Wukong chuckled, "I've honestly missed that guy. I'm Sun Wukong by the way."

Then Lady Bone Demon makes herself known as Wukong says, "So, you thought you had all the pieces right where you wanted them." Lady Bone Demon says, "There are so many moves I yet to play." Y/n was confused as she looked between them. Wukong glares at the Lady Bone Demon as he lightly pushed Y/n away, "You should have stayed buried." He the leaps at her but she disappeared as she says, "I will rip the memory of you from this world." Y/n goes over to him as she disappeared.

Wukong carries her as they went over to the group that are stuck in webs but are freed. Wukong then walks down the walls and places down y/n as he goes to take the staff and frees MK, "I'm the King. Turns out, I'm not so good with spiders either." Y/n then sits down to watch the fight as they somehow have meat as they ate. Spider Queen yelled, "If I can't rule this world." She uses her web to life her back on the base, "No one Cana I'll level this whole city!" MK and Wukong leaps up to confront her.

After the two defeated her they see aurora lights lighting up the skies. Wukong yelled, "Hah, now those are New Year's fireworks! Huh?"

Then everyone is gathered at the rooftop, enjoying the rest of the New Year's. Y/n scratches their ears as MK commented, "We should really get better at not smashing the city." Wukong shrugs, "Eh, priorities." The two laugh as Wukong places a hand on MK's shoulder, "You did really good today, bud?"

MK asked, "Are you okay? After-" Wukong answered, "It's fine, bud. It's death with. Want to tell your friends to take it down a bit?" He looks over his shoulder to see Tang gawking at him. Tang fanboyed, "Monkey King! I-Im your biggest fan." Y/n hums as Mei was talking to Demon Bull King and Red Son.

Meanwhile the group was distracted Wukong decided to headpat Y/n's ears as Y/n hums letting him. He then handed her another box of food as he flies off. Y/n then sits down watching the New Year go on as she niddles on the food she was given.