❖▏ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟚▕❖

(The Next Day)

Penelope's P.O.V

Today I know I am going to have a very hectic day. When I woke Emily came to my room and brought my breakfast. I am glad unlike everyone Emily is still the same.

Emily told me that Ivonne was poisoned after I came back from the age-coming ceremony. I wasn't really shock but how is that even possible? Wasn't Penelope the one who poisoned Ivonne.

I wasn't even there but still it happened. Am I missing something? Was it really Penelope or someone else? Or more specifically was it Ivonne herself? But in the game Ivonne was a very kind-hearted person. Why would she do this just to frame Penelope? Ugh! I just can't cope up with this crazy world and this crazy game.

My thoughts where interrupted by a knock on the door.

Penelope: Come in

The door opened and I saw the Head Butler Pennel standing there.

Pennel: Good morning my Lady. The Duke has ordered the Lady to have luncheon with him.

Penelope: Oh. Okay I will be coming then.

It's not like I can say no because it was not a request. It was an order.

Pennel: Lady if you want I can tell the Duke that you are not feeling well that's why you weren't able to attend the luncheon.

Penelope: No there is no need of it. It's okay I will go there.

Pennel: Okay my Lady, I will be leaving then.

Penelope: Pennel.

Pennel: Yes my Lady?

Penelope: Thank you for taking care of me.

The Butler looked shocked. But he quickly said

Pennel: Y-you don't have to thank me my Lady after all it's my duty.

I gave a small smile at his reply. He nodded and then left.

I clearly know they are calling me for questioning in the name of luncheon. Let's see what happens it better to go there quickly otherwise those two brothers will eat my head instead of food.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(Scene Shift)

Penelope's P.O.V

I was walking through the corridor on my way to the Dinning Hall. I could see the maids giving me weird looks and gossiping among themselves. I inwardly rolled my eyes. Soon the door of the Dinning hall came into my view.

A maid opened the door for me to go in. As soon as I get there everyone's attention was on me. And by everyone I mean Winter, Callisto and the Eckharts.

But something was strange. I noticed it before too like Eckles, Callisto, Winter and the Eckharts. There eyes.... They where empty.

And it all started after Ivonne came. There eyes were dull like puppets, And they are even acting strange. The more I think about it the more creepy and weird it sounds.