❖▏ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟛▕❖

(After Three Weeks)

Penelope's P.O.V

It's been Three weeks since the luncheon incident happened. Right now I am sitting and having tea with Emily.

I thought that if I am locked in my room then I won't have any problems but seems like that isn't the case. The foods which are bought in my room are rotten. The utensils are made of plastic or should I put it in this manner that they are toy utensils, because of this reason I am not being able to have the food which is provided by the Duke. I think the Chef or the Head Maid is behind this but who knows those two brothers of mine or the Duke himself can give an order like this. I still remember in one of Penelope's life Reynold actually gave an order to not give any food to Penelope, and then Penelope died miserably without getting a single drop of water.

Anyways thanks to Emily, Only because of her I am not starving this days. Whenever Emily could, she would sneak into the kitchen and bring me something to eat. Well although sometimes it's leftovers but I don't really care as I have gone through worse then this in my past life.

Hmmm... Thinking about it, It's kind of a dark joke that I barely survived in the real world and now I have to survive anyhow in this game too.
My chain of thoughts where broken by Emily as she said.

Emily: Lady, you seem like you are thinking something very important? Is there anything that is bothering you?

Penelope: No, it's nothing to concern you. Don't bother. Is there anything you want to talk about?

Emily: Oh... Ah! There is something My Lady, Foolish me! I totally forgot to tell you that Lady Ivonne has recovered a lot. She is even able to walk on her own now!

Penelope: Oh... That's really a good news.

My stomach is hurting is it because of eating irregularly. Well this body of Penelope's is not in such a good condition. I really lack in stamina too.

Penelope: Ummm... Emily you can go now. I am not really feeling very well. I would like to take some rest.

Emily: Lady are you okay? You look so tired. Do you want to eat something? Should I call the Physician?

Penelope: No, no there is no need of that. I will be okay if I take some rest.

Emily: Okay my Lady, I will leave but please call me if you need anything.

After saying that she left. Ugh! I am really exhausted because of this drama. It's better to take some rest.

With that though my eyes started to get heavy and I blacked out.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(Scene Shift)

(In the Afternoon)