Back

Hey, thank you so much for completing the target and I actually had uninstalled Wattpad thinking I have to close this book as the target isn't going to get completed any soon but now when I opened it in Chrome it was completed....thank you so much for showing your love and support....Ily all🥲🐰💜🔪

Saranghae🐰💜🔪

______________________________________

"All rise"
The whispering and buzzing sounds halted as the judge took his seat. Everyone straightened their back facing the front with curiosity.

"Mr. Joe please start the trial today"

Mr. Joe- your honor, as we all know Ms. Aeri woke up 2 days ago it's not possible for her to come here and give her testimony so I want to show you a video.
With the judge's assurance, he played the video.

"I'm Yang Aeri, I apologize to Mr. Jeon Jungkook and his family for all the troubles he had faced because of me. That day after my work while returning to my home on the xxx street I felt someone following me, the road was empty and dark, I fastened my speed but the person did the same, and felt scared I ran as fast as I could when he got closer to me but- but he caught me and covered my mouth with a cloth, he drags me inside the building's rear a-and then he did 'that' and left........somehow I managed to get up but something hit my head and I fell there I was losing consciousness but then I saw Mr. Jeon, I knew his name, I called him many times but he didn't hear and then after few minutes left there."
A glimmer of fear in her eyes could be seen in the video too, her voice shaking with dread and unstable breathing.

The hall was awestruck by her statement, and it filled with whispers and gossiping.

Has the table turned??

Is the case solved??

Everyone's mind is coated with innumerable questions and today only they will get all the answers.

Mr. Joe- your honor I guess now everything is proven.

Mr. Cho- Objection your honor.
Everyone's head snapped towards the male who had his posture heightened, eyes firm, and head held high, he looked confident and powerful.

Mr. Joe- your honor, we all know who in real Mr. Jeon is, he is a mafia and I don't think it's any big deal for him and his members to threaten the victim and make a false story like this, I'm sure Mr. Joe must have seen this type of tricks in his 20 years career experience.

Mr. Cho- your honor, neither my client nor his family has forced the victim you can ask her parents, they were present at the moment when we were filming this tape.
He stated confidently.

Mr. Joe- Is there any reason to prove that they hadn't threatened her family??
His determination to win somewhere amused everyone presents there, His words were clearly indicating that he wasn't ready to give up so easily.

Jungkook's eyes weaken looking at bts and y/n but altered and get sharp as they averted to Mr. Joe; he had only allowed them to see his weakness.

Mr. Joe- your honor, even if we consider Mr. Jeon innocent the real culprit is still not found-
He was interrupted by a stentorian voice, there's stand a man at the entrance of the hall all in black with a mask covering half of his mug.
Only 7 people were able to recognize him, his booming Voice get all of them off guard, and everyone's eyes followed his step.

" the real culprit is here"
His shrill voice echoed. As he snapped his finger two men entered holding a blonde old man by his collar, they threw him in the center and left.