Let's solve the puzzle

The room was hushed with only the soft sound of the curtains flying along with the air and the soft golden glow of the sunrays adding the taste of tranquility in the atmosphere.

And there on the bed, laid Jungkook with his love in his arms. Her face buried in his chest, hands wrapped around his torso and body thrown over his, while he stroked her hair in a soothing rhythm.

They didn't utter a word since they arrived at their mansion but both were hungry wolves for each other's presence. They embraced each other like no morrow.

Jungkook's lips were touching her crown as he was occasionally pecking her softly. "Say, love" he murmured when he felt her breath on his skin knowing she wanted to say something now. It was the first word said in these two hours in the whole mansion. All the staff were given warnings to not make a single noise.

Even though their room was sound proof he just doesn't want to take any risk and disturb her. He felt her gripping his shirt more tightly as she took a breath.

"I'm getting too tired of everything.
Tired of my thoughts, tired of the voices inside my mind." Came her soft voice, her tone sounded as if a kid was complaining to her dad.

"When I used to laugh too loud, talk too much then I was annoying, so I stopped, but even now I'm still annoying because I don't laugh or talk. I don't know how to balance things, how to be the perfect being, I'm at the stage where I don't even know who I am, what my real personality is."

She said, her voice crystal clear, no sadness and nothing but just emptiness. She was staring somewhere even she doesn't know as her mind felt too numb to work. Contrary to what was expected in that moment, a chuckle left her lips.

"I don't know what God was thinking while making me. Like man! I'm fat but not chubby which people call cute, I'm not fair but not even the complete black which people call elegant-" she abruptly moved away from his chest, while he was staring at her, listening and feeling the weight of her words.

"See I'm like a zebra, my toes are lighter but then above my lower leg are darker than that, then my thighs are lighter but above my stomach is dark" She kept laughing like crazy while pointing her body features, he watched her while his heart was squeezing itself.

The small frown never left his forehead indicating his disbelief, how can someone be so insecure? hate oneself like no other? And his main question was why it had to be his love?

"Then my chest is lighter but then my neck is darker. I'm short but not that much which others find adorable, I'm just stuck between everything. In school too I was the average, god knows what I am even living for" she laughed as if cracking the funniest joke.

She looked at him, her hands travelled from his chest to his biceps and then to his arm, as she hold it firmly. "you must have heard people saying that someone, their partners or friends just used them, only called them when they were bored, they only remember them when people are at their lowest...but you know I don't even think that"

She paused taking a breath. Her walls of endurance were breaking down miserably while she was continuously trying to fix the debris again. Her throat started getting dry, her acting skills seemed to have gotten fragile by now as she was toiling to fake a smile.

"Sometimes when I let my crazy thoughts really come out then I really wish to be used by my friends, but then again I don't think that I am even someone worth playing with."

"If someone really calls me even if only when they're bored, I would really be happy but...but I didn't even get that much." She smiled widely brooding over the back days. Her dry face and eyes were testament to the bloody battles she was having inside.