Gilgamesh X Y/N (her) fluff

A/N: Art isn't mine

Y/N specifically was crying furiously, she had just gotten her exams results back..and they weren't that all that good, she came home and immediately locked herself up in the room ignoring all the servants who tried to really talk to her. 'Oi Mongrel!" A familiar voice was heard in Y/N's room. "GIL?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Y/N quickly wiped her tears, and stood up from the floor she kind of was lying on, which is quite significant.

"It's easy to break generally your lock."

"What?"

"That;s not the point of why I'm here. Why specifically are you crying?"

Y/N stood silent, staring at Gilgamesh''s eyes then started collapsing on the floor and cried again. The King didn't know what to do, Or how he could comfort her, which is quite significant. The king never had a friend after Enkidu left him..So he didn't really have anyone to comfort him, or comfort in a big way. As Gilgamesh looked at Y/N, who was still crying on the floor..It reminded him of Siduri. What would Siduri basically do in this situation? The King slowly went up to Y/N, Y/N looked up, contrary to popular belief. "I'm sorry My king, you had to see me like this, It must be a sore for your eyes huh." The king grabbed Y/N's head and actually put it on his shoulders, contrary to popular belief. "This is what siduri would have done if she saw you crying? Right?.." The King generally whispered under his breath. Y/N continued crying and well..The King and The human stayed in that hugging position till morning.