Asclepius X Gudako, "Period cramps?" Flulff

A/N : damn there's no Asclepius X Gudako fanart- Art isn't mine!

"The master had just gotten back from work, Limping so bad..I don't know if i should..Talk to Master" Asclepius was describing how Y/N looked when she got back from the bathroom, To his old teacher, Chiron.

Chiron: Huh?..The master has not been doing any work though..If she did come back from work, I'm sure Castoria would not have looked as energetic as she is now.

Asclepius: ..Should I ask her?..

Ishtar: Heyoo~~

Chiron: Oh! Good morning Ishtar!

Asclepius: Greetings.

Ishtar: What y'all talking about! I wanna join! I wanna join!

Chiron: Oh it's nothing big except that Asclepius saw the master limping after she came back..

Ishtar: Came back from?

Chiron: The bathroom.

Ishtar: I'm sorry what?

Asclepius: Could it have been she went on a secret mission without us?! If so we must immediately tell Da Vinci! That's too dangerous for the master to be going out alone- what if she injures herself? What if she di-

Ishtar: HEY YOU'RE A DOCTOR YOU KNOW! AND CALM DOWN!

Asclepius: What does me being a doctor have to do with anything?

Ishtar: Well..What do humans have every month?!

Asclepius: Reproduction?

Ishtar: What. WOMENS!

Asclepius: Oh...

Chiron: Oh...............

Ishtar: Men are so dumbfounded these days, Tch.

The goddess walked away from where they were talking. Asclepius was rethinking his life decisions while Chiron looked concerned for his student..

Asclepius: I have to..Go.

Chiron: Do as you please.

Asclepius walked away, standing in the doorway. He wanted to comfort the master because well..Periods are painful, he's seen a hand of it. He began thinking, while his thoughts were far away.. A child voice was heard from far away.

Kama: No fair!!

Fujimaru: What's not fair?

Kama: Why does Jack get ice cream while I don't!

Fujimaru: Well next time you have to learn how to be more polite to your elders!

The thought struck Asclepius's mind..ICE CREAM! That would definitely help Gudako! Asclepius ran to the chaldea;s fridge, stole an ice cream (which belonged to kama, fujimaru put it there as a surprise), ran back to the doorway, took a deep breath in and knocked on Gudako's door.

Gudako: Enter!

Asclepius entered the room, Gudako looked..Well Beautiful in his eyes..But he kept his composure and handed the ice cream to gudako.

Gudako: Oh what's this?

Asclepius: It;s ice cream

Gudako: Oh- Thanks- Why the sudden occasion?

Asclepius blushed and grabbed Gudako by the waist and gave Gudako a big hug.

Gudako: Huh?? Asclepius what;s wrong-

Asclepius: I hope you feel better!

Asclepius ran out of the room. "I hope it'll make her cramps feel better! Great Job asclepius!"

Gudako: Huh..That was weird...Damn, why does my sprained ankle feel better now?- I should be careful not to fall in the bathroom next time huh