Oberon Master (angst) TW!

Master X Oberon (angst) TW!!!

A/N: trigger warning : Mentions of suicide

idk what this is, this may be really short because I really dk what to write these days so this is the only thing I could think off right now. Trigger warning : Mentions of suicide.

Oberon: I wonder where's master.. Haven't seen her the entire day..

Oberon got out of his chair and walked to the Master's room and knocked the door lightly.

Oberon: Master are you in?

There was no reply, just complete silence..

"If you don't open this door, I'm breaking it down"

The door slowly creaked open.. And Oberon being Oberon just let himself in without the Master 's permission.

Oberon looked at the Master. She was clearly crying, for hours definitely.

Oberon: what happened?

Master : It's nothing..

Oberon: Cmon just tell me

Master:... I went back to my original world.

Oberon: and?

Master : My father.. He doesn't approve of us..

Oberon : Why do you think so?

Master:.... I don't know.. But I love you.. You do too right?..

Oberon: Master.. Please, let me go

Mash: Master! Wake up please!

Master: I'm awake im awake

Mash: You were dreaming of him again weren't you?..

Master :..

Mash: I'll leave you be for a while, I'm so sorry for asking such a sensitive question.

Mash left room, leaving the Master alone with her thoughts. The Master hated how she was now.. She didn't want to feel like this.. It was horrible, The empty void in her heart ever since Oberon left this world. She hated dreaming about a happy ending where she would introduce Oberon to her family, and get married. She hated that feeling.

The Master got up and Looked herself in the mirror. Messed up hair, eyebags.. She felt unclean. She touched the mirror with her delicate finger, Wishing she was with Oberon right now, Laughing and enjoying life.

The Master looked to her left, seeing a window. She walked towards the window, looked to her left again to see a picture of her and Oberon pasted on her "memory board". They were so happy.. So happy.. She wanted to feel that happiness again..

The Master took off her jacket, untied her hair, took a deep breath in.. Walked closer to her window..

"I'm sorry Mashu... I love you"

The Master woke up, only to see a white space, with no sounds or anything it was just a white space. The Master broke down again, thinking "of course I wouldn't be with Oberon after committing s*cide.. I promised him to live as long as I could I'm a dubmass.."

? : I'm right here, Master

Master:.. OBERON!

Oberon: Good Morning, Master..

She got her happy ending.. The ending where she would be with Oberon..

Ending A/N notes : Guys, Please seek help if you have any thoughts, Talk to someone, take a deep breath, and please take care of yourself. I'm proud on how far you have gotten, keep up the good work, Dont keep those tears in, let it all out.. Imagine your pillow is Oberon's shoulder and just cry on it. I love you guys so much, please take care of yourself.