CHAPTER 22

The marriage preparations were going on with all hustle bustle.Everyone were happy except three souls who were disturbed by many thoughts.For Siddharth he was worried about his Sister's life,Ashok was angry at Shyla for accepting this marriage when she has no need to do it for him and finally Shyla was disturbed thinking is whatever she's doing is correct or is she hurting Ashok by not listening to his words.It was not at all like a proper wedding to these three.Shyla had many expectations for her wedding with Ashok but it's happening this way while Siddharth too had many expectations on how his sister's wedding should take place but all were upside down now.Shyla and Ashok were faking a smile infront of the others.

The engagement was held in order to exchange rings while Shyla wore a simple pink long gown which had minimal designs and her hair was let free.She wore minimal accessories but was very gorgeous.Ashok wore a pink kurta matching her dress colour paired up with White trousers.Aaryana was dressed up in a same pink frock with her hair tied to a ponytail.She was cute like a doll.They conducted the engagement ceremony just with their family and friends as this was requested by the couple and they only requested to do the marriage but Ashok's parents didn't want it to be so simple therefore by force they conducted the engagement.They exchanged rings while Aaryana was the happiest that Shyla is going to be with her forever.

Soon the next day was their marriage without further delay.Shyla was dolled up in a green bridal saree with her hair styled to a bun with full of jasmine flowers.Ashok was wearing a white Vesti Sattai.Aaryana was dolled up in a green pavada sattai matching Shyla.Her hair was also decorated with Jasmine flowers.The usual happiness that's on a bridegroom's and bride's face was not there on both of them.Ashok was kept to sit at his place near the priest.In a while the priest asked them to bring Shyla while she was brought and kept to sit next to him while he did not dare to look at her.Then the priest asked to take blessings for the nuptial chain while it was taken by Pavi to take the blessings and then it was brought and priest took the nuptial chain and gave it to Ashok to tie while he took and just tied with no interest.Shyla would have been the happiest if he did it with interest or if he did this before but now she too accepted this for Aaryana.Finally she is Mrs Shyla Ashok now.Then they were asked to take blessings from the elders.

Shyla and Ashok first walked to Ashok's parents and took their blessings

Lakshmikanthan:Nalla irunga rendu perum

Deepa:Eppavum sandhoshama irukanum..oruthar orutharku thonaya irukanum..Ashok nee avala sandhoshama vechchikanum yena ava ippo un poruppu

Ashok just nodded his head and both walked towards Sumathi and fell on her feet to take her blessings while she too blessed them.

Sumathi:Nalla irunga rendu perum.

Then they both walked towards Siddharth and was about to fall on his feet but he stopped

Sidd:Hey enna panra he held Shyla and made her stand up while she just broke down and hugged him tightly sobbing while he was caressing her hair to calm her down

Sidd:Hey enna idhu chinna kozhandha maari azhundhutu..enga pakkathula dhaane irukka pora unakku eppolam engala paakanumnu thonudho sollu naa unna paaka varen illana unna vandhu veetukku kootitu poren..idhukellam azhugadha ma his eyes were teared too seeing her crying but he didn't want to break infront of her and make her break more so he controlled his emotions as much as possible.He rubbed her back to calm her down while  tears were rolling down his eyes while everyone there went Aww seeing this cute bond.Aaryana was confused on why Shyla was crying and she came forward

Aaryana:Yen Partner aluguringa?Adhaan naa Dada lam irukomla naanga paathukuvom ungala she said it cutely making Shyla chuckle with tears

Aaryana:Sidd Maama she called Siddharth while he was surprised the way she addressed him.This is the first time she's talking to him.Seeing his surprised face she asked Maama nu koopdalamla?