CHAPTER 25

Lakshmikanthan and Deepa left back to Coimbatore as Lakshmikanthan got an urgent work.Akshit was out of city for his work purpose.Shyla and Aaryana were only at home.Shyla fed Aaryana the dinner but she didn't have as she wanted to have it with Ashok.

Aaryana:Bore adikidhu Partner namma edhachi panlama?

Shyla:Aaryu paapa time aachi vaa thoongalam naalaikku school irukku la

Aaryana:Enna partner neengalum appa maari school irukku thoonga solringa chithu mattum dhaan good boy naa bore adikidhu nu sonna odane velada varuvaaru with a sad face

Shyla:Seri seri ippo enna unakku edhachi pannanum avlo dhaane vaa cartoon paakalam

Aaryana:Yayy thank you so much she kissed Shyla's cheek making her chuckle.

Shyla switched on the tv and put Aaryana's favourite cartoon and sat with Aaryu on her lap and Shyla was scrolling the mobile.After few minutes she heard some cute snores and saw Aaryu asleep hugging her tightly.

Shyla:Madam ivlo thookatha vechchitu dhaan avlo scene aah she kissed Aaryu and carried her to the room and made her sleep on the bed and came outside the room

Shyla mv:Enna ivara innum kaanom..romba late aache..phone panni paakalama..illa illa vendam aprom tension aaguvaaru pesama namma wait panlam

She was sitting on the couch at the hall looking at the door waiting for him.She was very sleepy and hungry too but she didn't want to eat before him and also didn't want to sleep before he arrived.With great difficulty she kept her eyes open and was tensed too as he didn't arrive yet.She was waiting impatiently and finally at 12:40AM he arrived making her sigh in relief.He entered and saw her waiting for him while she looked at him but he just walked inside.She closed the door and locked and it and heated the food and arranged it on the table.He refreshed and sat near Aaryu and kissed her forehead while she walked into the room.

Shyla:Vaanga sapda

Ashok:Naa saptu dhaan vandhen he said lying on the couch and covering himself with the blanket and closed his eyes.

She was very hurt as she was waiting to eat with him but he didn't even care about her and also didn't even ask a word whether she had her food.She remembered how Sidd used to keep on going behind her when she doesn't eat and how he used to feed her.Her eyes teared remembering all those memories but she just wiped it off and slept without eating.

Next day morning she woke up and refreshed first then went to the kitchen to make Green Tea for Ashok and chocolate milk for Aaryana.She came to the room and started waking up Aaryana.

Shyla:Aaryana elundhiri school ku time aachi

Aaryu:5 minutes dada

Shyla:Naa dada illa Aaryu Shyla elundhiri thangam time aachi la

Aaryu woke up and rubbed her eyes cutely and saw Shyla and smiled

Aaryu:Good Morning

Shyla:Good Morning Pattu..school ku ready aagalama?

Aaryu:Ok aama neengalum varinga dhaane

Shyla:Aama naanum neeyum pogalam ok?

Aaryu:Ok

Shyla:Seri ippo poyi dada va elupriya?

Aaryu:Neenga elupalamla?

Shyla:Adhu...haan dadakku nee naa romba pudikkum la so nee elupuna seekrama elundhirpaaru adhaan

Aaryu:Ok naa poyi elupuren

Aaryu went close to him and started tapping him

Ashok:Aaryu please da thoonga vidu