SING,O MUSE,HOW A GODDESS AMONGST MAN IS BORN

•SING,O MUSE, HOW A GODDESS AMONGST MAN IS BORN•

"I- I really don't understand," McGonagall looked at her lions in numb shock.

James Potter looked at her through his lashes, "What's there to be confused about?"

"The fact that you sacrificed 7 people to a ritual to summon a god, obviously?!" Lucius pointed out in shock.

"But...." James tilted his head, innocent as you please," Lily wanted a child? Whats wrong with a little sacrifice?"

"What's wrong with-" McGonagall spluttered at his words, looking extremely lost at the situation,"A little sacrifice? You call that little?"

"Well,I didn't burn the world down now,did I?"

"Enjoying yourself, wife?" Hephaestus asked, seeing the interested gleam in his wife's eye.

"His dedication to Lilian Moran Evans is quite the fascinating thing, husband" Aphrodite watched on with detached amusement at the Wizards reaction. Though she did agree with James Potter, what was a little sacrifice for the one you love?

"Someone should take notes," Hera sneered,side eyeing her husband snidely causing him to splutter at her implications.

"That is true," Charlus nodded at his son,"you know,I did kill glad of Grindelwald's army just because they insulted my dearest,Dorea."

"And you presented me the Dark Lord's right hand man his head," Dorea sighed as she thought about his romantic gesture," its my favourite gift you know,aside from the garden of poison you gave me."

"Aren't you from a Light Family?" Evan Rosier asked,eyes wide and confused staring the the Potter Family.

"Says who?"

"It's common knowledge!"

"Someone should rectify your ignorance then,"Sirius Black rolled his eyes at all the dramatics going on around him.

"Then make the world make sense again,brother!" Regulus ran his fingers through his hair in frustration.

"The Potter's are crazy when they love," Sirius smiled wryly at his brother who looked so out of his depth at the situation." That's all there is to it."

"Are you jesting with me,Sirius?!"

"What?"

"What do you mean by what?!"

Dorea just chuckled at her bickering nephews, "While it might seem that the Potter's are a Light family,in truth we are neutral, we never did care for the political war of the Light and Dark faction."

"I just want the world to make sense again," Regulus dropped his head on the table,"Please, let it make sense again. I'm so confused."

"Same here."