INFERI, UNBREAKABLE VOWS AND DOOMSDAY PREDICTIONS,OH MY

•INFERI, UNBREAKABLE VOWS AND DOOMSDAY PREDICTIONS,OH MY•

INFERI, UNBREAKABLE VOWS AND DOOMSDAY PREDICTIONS,OH MY•

"You have willingly broken our vow?" Zeus looked thunderous at the discovery that no,his brother didn't just bless a child, no,this child was from his ichor, born from the seas.

"A prophecy stated that I was to have a girl, a blessed daughter," Poseidon stared back apathetically,"surely, you must understand why I didn't take the vow."

"Pardon?" Hades looked confused at the admission of his brother.

"The thunder was loud enough that no one heard me saying any vows," A rougish grin on his face,unnerving Zeus, there is raw power there, like a predator toying with its prey." If I break this vow then it would be my daughter who would be punished, not me, I simply couldn't let that happen, you must understand."

"You wha-" Zeus spluttered indignantly.

"Of course you did," Hades sighed grudgingly as Poseidon turned to look at him with an innocent smile that didn't belong to his face at all.

"You didn't take the oath?!"

"And I broke no vow." Poseidon crossed his tan arms and smiled victoriously." Besides, I wouldn't be the only one."

While Hades felt his metaphorical heart went to a stop, Poseidon wasn't looking at him but their younger brother instead, a cruel smile on his face. He wondered briefly, his eyes flickering to Apollo, before he took the domain of prophecy, it had once belonged to Poseidon. He wondered if he had somehow still retained the gift.

He wouldn't be surprised, Poseidon was unpredictable like that.

Zeus looked ready to smite Poseidon where he lounged so comfortably as if he was so secure in the knowledge that nothing could hurt him.

"That child would be our doom!" Zeus insisted, a frown on his face thinking about the power this child would hold." The ruin of Olympus, she should not be allowed to exist!"

"She certainly will be the cause of ruin if you do not stop talking about her like that." Apollo looked at his father with golden eyes, like eternal flames burning everything away, cruel and sadistic and Zeus was taken aback at how much they resemble his Father, the Titan, Kronos.

"That's enough," Hestia sighed, exasperated."the mortals cannot take this much pressure."

Looking around, the Wizards were having a hard time breathing, with Zeus in a snit it was like ozone had dropped, lighting ready to strike them.

"Fine," Zeus reluctantly agreed, not because he cared for mortals but more out of respect for his older sister.

Still he studied the indifferent Poseidon with a frown on his face. For, all that Poseidon tried to dress it up, he could be manipulative when he wanted to be. But he had always known exactly when to push and when not to, when to be downright manipulative, and when to add the right amount of charm.