27

Chapter 27 I will take care of your boyfriend.

    Dazai talked for a long time, reluctantly said a lot of nasty words, so nasty that his tongue was about to tie up.

    These words are easy when they are brewing in the head, but it is really strange to say them in person.

    Dazai talked for a long time, and found that the person in his arms had been listening quietly, without saying a word.

    He felt that something was wrong, "Mr. Terao?"

    "..."

    "Hey, after I've been talking for so long, you somehow reacted?"

    Looking again, the head of the person in his arms was hanging down, lying on his shoulder and fell asleep.

    Dazai was speechless, feeling greatly shocked.

    This is his first confession. How can there be such a person, how can anyone fall asleep listening to others confess?

    Why are you so sleepy, are you tired of dating that little kid?

    Thinking of this, he suddenly became in a bad mood.

    He doesn't believe that the leader likes Yasuke Terao, most likely it's deliberately against him, just deliberately trying to snatch away the person he likes.     "Tch, go to sleep, don't regret it." He stroked the hair of the person in

    his arms and muttered, "I won't say these words a second time."

The sparrows woke up.

    The sparrows were used to being fed at this time of day, and today he forgot to spread bread crumbs in the snow, and they came knocking on the glass of his room when they were hungry and fainted.

    Did Dazai confess his love to him just now?

    He covered his face with a blanket, recalling what Dazai said just now, his face and heart began to feel hot.

    Really, this is the first time that Dazai formally confessed his love to him, and the words and sentences are extremely clear, clearly like hallucinations.

    He was shocked at first, but he was so sleepy and Dazai's voice was too gentle, he was hypnotized and fell asleep.

    Dazai won't be angry, will he?

    He got dressed and went downstairs, and saw Dazai took a bag of bread crumbs from the kitchen, probably planning to go out and feed the sparrows.

    Seeing that he woke up, the other party raised his head and looked at him resentfully.

    "Mr. Terao, tell the truth, do you not like me anymore?"

    Sure enough, he got angry.

    "Heh, this is the first time I've expressed my love to you emotionally, but you actually fell asleep after listening to it. You make me very sad."