52

Chapter 52 Sure enough, people can't do two things at once.

    He hurried to the orphanage, and before he entered the door, he heard a burst of loud crying. After listening for a few minutes, he felt that his ears were going to be deaf.

    How can such a young child have such a loud voice, yes, Dazai's voice is also quite loud when he yells.

    Still the leader calms down a bit.

    Seeing him coming, Mori Ogai complained in his tone: "Terao-kun, why haven't you come for so long, do you think I didn't give you enough money?" "Money is never too much

    . " He said that he was very busy with work, but Mori Ogai didn't believe it, and instead taught him: "Terao-kun, since you have become the child's support, you can't abandon him. You are very irresponsible     .

    "

Too.

    But how will he deal with his boyfriend who has become smaller? Mother's love has deteriorated, no, father's love has deteriorated.

    It is said that the child locked himself in the house all day without eating or drinking, and cried for more than ten hours without sleep.

    But no matter how he thought about it, he felt strange, since he was on a hunger strike, how could he still have the strength to cry so loudly?

    He came to the child's room and knocked on the door for a long time, until he heard rustling footsteps, and someone came and opened the door.

    The child opened the door a crack, saw him coming, cried louder, with tears in his eyes, and stretched out his arms to hug him.

    Terao Yashu took a step back, standing in front of the door a little bit tangled.

    To hug or not to hug?

    Comforting a sad child and giving a few comforting hugs is just the most basic concern, not pedophilia.

    He couldn't let the child cry to death.

    So he walked over, stretched out his hand to hold the other party in his arms, and comforted him for a long time, until the other party's sobs subsided and turned into low sobs and intermittent panting.

    He was a little sad, wiped away the tears on the other party's face with his fingers, and sighed: "Fool, why are you crying, I'm here." The other

    party was obviously very happy, but his tone was cold: "I didn't ask you to come, You don't have to worry about me crying to death."

    This arrogant and awkward character seemed familiar.

    Terao Yashu observed him carefully and found that although he was crying, his eyes were not red and swollen at all, and his voice was not hoarse from crying for a long time.

    It's not like crying all day.

    He felt something was wrong, so he went around the house, and finally found a tape recorder under the bed. Turn on the play button of the recorder, and there is a pre-recorded cry inside.