45

Chapter 45 wants to enjoy that exclusive feeling as soon as possible.

    In the early morning, Terao Yashu was woken up by the alarm clock, opened his eyes, and saw a face blocking his eyes.

    "Mr. Terao."

    "Huh?"

    The leader pressed his whole body on him, staring at him with dark eyes, but said in a cold voice, "Good morning."

    Yashu Terao noticed that the other party's face turned black, and seemed to be carrying anger.

    Why are you suddenly angry?

    He suddenly remembered that he woke up in the middle of the night last night, and in a daze, he noticed a hand touching his face.

    He hugged the other party habitually, and called out: "Mr. Dazai?"

    Then he noticed that the other party's hand froze, and muttered "Idiot" in a low voice.

    Then, when he was half asleep and half awake, he felt a small tingling pain on his neck, as if the other party had bitten his neck, but he couldn't bear to force it, so he just bit it lightly.

    Thinking of this, he touched his neck, and there was indeed a very shallow tooth mark.

    Got it, got mad because he got the wrong name.

    On the bright side, the leader didn't fuck him while he was asleep, so he was considered moral.

    The other party didn't mention it, but knelt on the head of the bed, cupped his face with his hands, and said in a hopeful tone, "Mr. Terao, where are we going to date today?" "No,

    I'm going to school today, Today is a special class for the winter vacation, and I haven't finished my homework."

    The look of hope on the other party's face disappeared instantly, "Don't go, I order you not to go, you have to stay with me at home." "

    No, And you should go back to mafia, right? You haven't been back all day." "

    Hey, I'm the leader, I can take as long a vacation as I want."

    That's true, but the leader turned down Mafia's job in order to accompany him, no matter how you think about it, it's too much.

    The leader was shorter than him after taking off his shoes, and a small one sat on him, looking down at him, like a cat waiting for its master to get up, flicking its tail coldly.

    Although Dazai likes to act like a baby, he still looks like a mature adult. The leader is just the opposite, his behavior is deliberately imitating adults, in fact he is very childish.     It is now difficult for him to connect the person in front of him with the leader of mafia. The bloodthirsty and cruel leader who was sitting in the office and strategizing disappeared and became this little brat.

     Terao Yasuke tried to persuade the other party, "You pack up and go to work, I go to school, when I have time, can we go on a date together again?"