Plot..

Aryan singh rathore (29 years old), director of The rathore films (TRF)..
runs under rathores..

Mr. Dev singh rathore:-
Producer of rathore films,Dad of aryan singh rathore and arpita singh rathore and father in law of Arvind singh rathore..

Narmada singh rathore:-
A veteran actress of 90s television induztry, ex wife of dev singh rathore, after divorce from dev,she took a break from television,running her own acting school in chandigarh..

Arpita singh rathore:-
Assistant director of aryan singh rathore ,married to arvind singh rathore(love marriage)..

Arvind singh rathore :-
Husband of arpita singh rathore, 50% partner of dev singh rathore..

Imlie Sharma (20 years old):-
Struggling actress, pursuing classes under narmada singh rathore.
Imlie came from village named pagdandiya..Her mom meethi and dad  satyakam lives in pagdandiya, she always lived in hostel in school time in chandigarh.

Aditya tripathi:-
A popular actor in tellywood,currently approached to play lead in The rathores films next serial..

Malini Chaturvedi:-
Popular actress in tellywood,going to play negative lead in serial.. her marriage all fixed by aditya tripathi..She is all greedy of money.

And malini and aditya loves each other...

As aditya mother (aparna tripath) and malini mother (Anu Chaturvedi) are best friends..

------------

Imlie,aditya and malini has studied together in 11 and 12th class.
When aditya and imlie loves each other but when aditya mother get to know about their love , so she makes them apart as imlie doesnt matches her status.And aparna takes aditya to mumbai from chandigarh and malini also came with her mother to mumbai..

at school time, Imlie and malini were best friends.but after 12th its all ended imlie doesnt amtches malini status too its her mother anu's thought..

---------

Imlie doesnt forget aditya till now,she still have feelings for him..
But now aditya has madly in love with malini...

Hope you liked the track..
Share your views..

Ch 1 will be updated soon..