Part 12

The rathores reached to the set,Malini and Aditya are also there getting ready for shot, imlie goes in her vanity and other rathore's goes to their places..

After some time imlie get ready into the saree as per shot,Aryan is mesmerized by her and opened his mouth while arvind who is sitting beside Aryan closed her mouth..

Arv- muh band krlo saale sahab..

Ar- um...um...vo ji..jiju... shoot start krte hai..

Aryan- so the shot is Meera(Malini) and mohan (Aditya) they have a fight so she goes and then radhika(imlie) comes and mohan will kiss her on her cheek ...just for a short...

Imlie sees Aryan..

Arpi- imlie that's only a short Aditya don't touch ok...just give a angle, imlie is not comfortable,we will manage the cameras according to it,ok just a angle..

All nodded...

Arpita sees Aryan who gives her a small smile...

Ar- action...

They give an angles for shoot but still Aditya hands are touching her which is on her waist,and that's not acceptable for Aryan..

Arpita sees Aryan who is clenching his jaw while holding mic, imlie is too trying to be comfortable...

--------------

Shoot ended!!

In imlie vanity:-

A-imlie...are you ok?

I- hn kyu?

A- nhi vo shoot..

I- thik hu ab..

Ar- listen..

She turned to him, he placed a kiss on her forehead,she smiled..

A- muje,di,jiju ko thoda late hojayega,tum gher chli jao rest kro,bhukar bhi ho rha hai na tumhe..
Ye lo keys..

He gave her his car key and said that he will come in another car which is of di and jiju..

She packed her stuff and goes..
Aditya got to know that they both are in relationship as he listened their talks and also when he kissed her..

Adi- why?? Is imlie ko kyu khushiyan milti hai,no way,is bar nhi choruga..

-----------

Scene ends!!!

Precap - imlie's accident...