2. blurring lines

∆The gif is not mine
∆This story as well as the characters
except y/n belong to its original
creator I.e singshong.
∆can contain description of violence.

I scrolled down and then back up agin. I was at the end of the novel. It is like giving up upon something valuable. I had been reading the novel since his third year of middle school he was twenty eight now.

I took a subway from my way back home from my office.

''Oh, my at this rate , you night get sucked into the phone.''

I looked up to see his co-worker Yoo Sangha from HR.

''H-Hello'' I stuttered.

''Are you heading home?''

''Yes,you too?'' Yoo Sangha sat beside me, and I flinched. Yoo Sangha, the most popular girl at work. I couldn't believe I ran into her.

From the HR finance assistant manager to the finance team manager, I bet there is a long line of guys waiting to drive her home so.....

''Do you usually take the subway home?'' I asked her.

''Actually, someone stole my bicycle''

***

A notification appeared at the top of my smartphone.
[ You have received a mail ]

It was from the author of the ways of survival.
~ Reader-nim my novel will become paid from 7 pm. This will be helpful. Good luck

Bellow the message there was an attachment.

[1 attachment]

It was 5 minutes before 7 pm . I thought that at least I should give a congratulatory comment to the author for their greenlit novel, and opened the search box to search for it.

~The work does not exist

***
It was a coincidence that I saw my phone screen as the clock striked 7:00. The lights in the subway flickered and then the whole train became dark. The train shook loudly and let out several metalic sounds.

Yoo Sangha grabbed onto one of my arms.
''Whats going on?''
I pretended not to be scared and replied.
''Dont worry, its probably a disturbance. The engineer will make an announcement soon.''

The engineers announcement could be heard from the speakers.

''Telling all the passengers. Telling all the passengers..''

''See? I told you-''

''E-Everyone run away ...run away''

The broadcast ended with a beeping sound and the cabin shook in panic.A bright light flashed from the front of the subway train. There was loud drumming soon followed by a pop.

A message floated in the air.
[The free service of planetary system 8612 has been terminated]

[ The main scenario has started ]

Dokkaebi. The first time he appeared, someone said so.

That sentence suddenly popped up in my head. The stopped train and darkroom. I was hit by a sudden sense of deja vu.
"...Dokkaebi?" Yoo Sangah muttered.

My head was ringing.

[With two small horns and wearing a small straw mat, the strange and fluffy creature was floating in the air.]

[It was too strange to call it a fairy, too evil to call it an angel, and too tranquil to call it a demon.]

[Thus, it was called a 'dokkaebi.]