CHAPTER 71: "Your Tail Is Indeed Very Beautiful" 1

It was only when he got to an area where he couldn't find anyone that he finally looked at the content on the shelf's, and to his relief he didn't need to go elsewhere as he found what he was looking for.

He didn't have time to read the front page as he grabbed two comics from the shelf thus missing the 18+ written on the cover. He took the books and went to the counter to purchase it, he didn't dear look at the cashier so he missed the strange gaze the cashier gave him.

The cashier saw as this strangely dressed customer walked in and he felt suspicious and decided to keep an eye on him using the CCTV cameras in the book store. He only felt a little relieved when he saw that Hao Shen had gone to that part of the store and picked his books. It was then he realized ‘so he came dressed like that so that he would not be caught buying those kinds of books, this customer is rather funny’.

He watched as Hao Shen literally ran out of the book store as if someone was chasing him, the cashier smiled and looked away ‘maybe it's his first time’, but it wasn't just the cashier who was looking at Hao Shen with a smile on his face, there was also Feng Qi who had been secretly following Hao Shen this whole time.

When Hao Shen got home, he felt rather anxious as if he had committed some sort of crime. he ripped out the comics cover and burnt it once again failing the see the 18+ sign on it, after he was done burning it he took the physics text book cover that he created and rapped both books with it and then he put it in his shelf feeling like he had just completed an impossible task.

In the end he was only able to read that comic once and was completely embarrassed by what he saw, although it answered his question's, he never had the guts to open it again or to even look at it, thus forgetting about its existence.

It was only when he was going through the things in his backpack that he realized that he took the wrong book.

Hao Shen couldn't help but wonder ‘why of all books Kevin would have pick, it had to be this one’, he didn't realize that Kevin had already checked all the books and it was only this one that he slightly understood.

Hao Shen was soaking in the lake, thinking of what to say to Kevin, when Kevin suddenly pulled him out of the lake “it's getting late, it's time we head back”.

It was then he realized that he had indeed soaked for quite awhile and so he agreed to Kevin's words he was surprised to see Andri still in the lake.

“why are you still hear‽” he asked, Andri on the other hand didn't get the thank you he wanted he felt used after being literally stepped on.

This whole time, Andri used his large tail to prevent Hao Shen from going any deeper into the lake allowing Hao shen to step on him. Andri wasn't one to be quiet so he spoke directly “is this the thanks I get after letting you step on me this whole time, look my beautiful tail is now all stiff from staying in place and letting you stomp on me".

He said as he brought out his tail and started rubbing it while acting pitifully.

It was now that Hao Shen realized that he was too occupied by his thoughts that he just didn't notice what he had been stepping on, so he sincerely apologize to Andri “I'm sorry... Thank you”. He looked at Andri who was still trying to act pitiful but his act was so unconvincing.

Hao Shen didn't want to comment about how pretentious Andri was acting, instead he just looked at Andri's large tail. This was the first time he had seen Andri's tail and was mesmerized by it's size, shape, and color.

It was so beautiful that he didn't know when he blurted out.