Bonus Chapter 3: Wendy's POV

Bryan Turner.

A star basketball player.

Cute like hell.

Innocent as a flower.

Three years older than me, which made him a little over sixteen.

But a year junior to Ro which made it easier for my brother to pick on him.

Moreover, he was the son of my mom's best friend, Mrs.Popy Turner.

Even though Bryan was popular for his dashing looks and amazing basketball skills, he was an extreme introvert. The poor guy had no friends at all. He ignored literally everybody, preferred eating alone, and read books when he was not on the basketball court.

His eyes were dark and intimidating. His light brown hair nearly covered his eyes, but he looked so damn hot when he slicked back his hair and made eye contact.

He was the-

"Wendy, are you busy-"

"GET OUT DAD!" I yelled while switching tabs at the speed of light. He could never find out that I had a huge crush on his ex-student's son.

My father jerked away from the door in shock, "What... What were you doing? Can I come in?"

"Y-you can come in now" I shut my laptop and turned to face him.

"What was that about?"

"Nothing"

"You won't yell for nothing, honey. You can tell me" He smiled.

Honestly though, now I knew why my dad had absolutely zero enemies. He was far too charming for a fifty-year-old guy. Everyone loved him at school. His students, his colleagues, the principal, and even the janitor.

He had this way of making people trust him by just being super charismatic. Dad looked pretty handsome with his glasses and graying stubble. It made sense why Mom loved him more than anyone on the planet.

"Is it a boy?" His face suddenly turned stern and amused.

"You can't just assume my sexuality!" I flung my hands in the air.

"You're gay?!" Romeo gasped as he popped his head into my room.

"Get out pighead!" I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him but he dodged it perfectly while sticking out his tongue.

I couldn't believe that my idiotic big bro was turning eighteen in a few months.

"It's nothing" I groaned and laid back in my bed, "I was just... Uh... Shocked when you barged in like that"

"Uh-huh," Both dad and son eyed me in unison.

"You wanted something, Dad?" I glared back.

"Oh, go to the store with Romeo and buy eggs" He smiled, "I'm giving your mom baking lessons"

"No!" I gasped.

"I had the same reaction" Ro chuckled.

Mom sucked at cooking. Her skills at the stove can't even be called zero because it was a negative infinity.

"But why us, together? I mean can't he go? I'm busy. I got homework, projects, assignments-"

"Wendy" Dad sighed, "Get your umbrella and go. It's raining outside so make sure to hurry up" He went back downstairs.

"So... " Ro turned to me with a smirk.

"Is it a boyfriend?"

I attempted to grab the bedlamp but he ran out of my sight chuckling.