Discovery

Undercroft.
Eva had visited by herself many times whilst she had healed from her wounds, Ominis hadn't noticed in the middle of the night she would wake and wander down there, she had shattered him from the inside, even though she had no control over it she knew she had. He had reverted back to being cold. Playing his game of control once more with her. She knew she should have called him out on blowing hot and cold but she didn't have the energy to fight it, instead going along with it. Her body marked by his teeth; or bruised her wrists from being restrained, he was no longer gentle once her arm had healed right on up leaving a scar that would make Poachers gawp in awe, thinking she'd have been in a battle with a monstrous creature, not at the hands of Sebastian Sallow. Eva had taken to making adjustments in the Undercroft, more candles, a potion station and herbology table. Whilst down there she could take her mind to her studies briefly, he had gotten it right that she was a sucker for learning. She had no idea what she wanted to do after leaving but she intended to make something of herself somehow, without Ominis pulling strings like he enjoyed to do. May she would apply for the position of Defence Against The Dark Arts since Professor Hecat was planning to retire. She felt she was more than qualified with the crap she'd gone through in her 5th year, almost enough for a lifetime in some sense.

The back of her hair roughly pulled, having Eva tilt her head back to relieve some of the pain from it, he'd found her
"Now now delicate little doll, you've been sneaking down here?" His other hand pressed on her neck, her body always knew to betray her with arousal from it. Undeniably him being gentle was nice, but when he was rough it made her heart stop and restart more
"Not exactly sneaking when I can come here whenever I want" she knew he would eventually figure it out and know of the first place to go, his hand pressed a little bit tighter on her throat
"Now now, you're right you can come here. But you know I prefer you in my bed instead. Yet when I woke I found you gone. How long have you been sneaking out?"
"Only whilst my arm was healing up" his grip lessened slightly. Goosebumps raised on her body, feeling his glare from behind her
"That won't do. You prefer a musty room than having me pinning you down" his voice flirtatious, she could just imagine his smirk, his lips close to her ear "or my hands travelling your body like a map, feeling your breathing change because of them knowing all of your spots to stop at and worship. Or did you come down in here hoping I would find you and give you something other than my fingers this time? Hmm, is that what you want?" In the back of her mind she had considered it once or twice, firmly dismissing them by focusing on anything else but THAT, Eva ignored his questions, awkwardly trying to stir the clear liquid in front of her. It was proving to be difficult with her head at an angle; she knew best than to move her head forward right now, for Ominis would pull her back harder
"I'm trying to do my potion Ominis" keeping her voice steady, she could play his game too
"I can tell, but I'm much more entertaining than that"
"Maybe so, but I'm trying to catch up with work I missed thank you" big lie, since she didn't take potions, she had swapped out potions for more Defence Against The Dark Arts, his hand released from her neck, slowly turned round to look at Ominis and his obvious disapproval of her lie, his hand still gripping on to her hair
"You don't take potions anymore, I'd have believed you if you had been plant tendering"

Ominis hadn't given her time to protest; dragging her from the Undercroft to his room by her hair, walking a step behind her so he could direct where he needed, she knew better than to walk anywhere but his room. The consequences would not have been pretty. She was just glad it was the middle of the night so no one else could see, they would have been horrified.
Moment the door slammed shut he locked it, he never locks the door, no one has a need to go near his room so it tends to be unlocked. Walking to the sleek dresser he silently opened a drawer, feeling some rolled up fabrics. Once satisfied with what he'd found his head snapped to where her steps tried to silently tread.
"Stay there. Or better yet actually go stand by the bed post. You won't be moving for a while" gulping she knew it better than protest when he used that voice. Pride with his steps, he crouched to attach her wrists to the post, running his hands down her arms to her shirt. Buttons clattered and rolled across the floor; her chest bare, slight coolness of the air which hardened her nipples.
"I can just imagine how delicious you look" his grin wide with a hint of danger, he was so close she could swear he'd be able to hear her thumping heart. The moon full and lighting the dimming room.
"You can't just tie me up here Ominis" his thumb and finger cupped her chin
"Oh I can, and I am Eva. If you wanted to fuck around and find out you did achieve that fantastically" kissing her hard, she knew he was mad, yet she felt it was for a silly reason. She could go to the Undercroft if she wanted to, she didn't HAVE to stay in the room if she couldn't go back to sleep.
Plus she was admittedly still pissed off at him for his hot and cold facade; on the outside to everyone else he appeared the ever loving boyfriend, stroking her hair or holding her hand with the smile of a man in love, if they only saw this side, they would know it was a front. The moment that door closed everyone out she was like he said, a delicate doll and Ominis would play with her however he wanted for his own gratification.