Chained

This- this is what Ominis excelled at. Having Eva on her knees tied to the bedpost. Wrists red and throat freshly welting his handprint upon it, Eva had warmed up to his palm caressing her ass cheek to land a blow, stinging momentarily. Wrapping a tie around his hand; her pupils dilated in excitement at what was to come. His caress briefly gentle turned quickly to one of putting her in place. Eva's head tilted to look at Ominis as he stood there; veins on his arms raised, his waistcoat clung to the crisp white shirt beneath it. For the first time in a while he had chosen to gel his hair back, cologne encircled her. This man could not have looked so effortless and yet he showed time and time again he could. He hypnotised her, drew her in to hold her back at where he wanted, to crush her in his world when she least expected it.
"Now my dear. I think this is where you stay" cupping her jaw in his hand, breath warming his face, she knew better than to talk back to him.

Again for over an hour she sat there, yet now she knew not to pull on what kept her restrained there. All Ominis had done was sit opposite sipping the whiskey he kept for these moments; he knew when it was too uncomfortable, hoisting Eva up she gripped to the post to steady herself.
"I bet you wonder what I gain from keeping you there"
"Sometimes I do" Ominis sniggered, weaving the tie effortlessly from her wrists
"That I can keep you there, imagine you stripped down, and have you question if I will do something this time or not. I know your mind will be on tender hooks the whole time" shoving her onto the bed Eva landed on her back. Candles only slightly lit his body, she was unsure if it made him more sinister looking the way his eyes shone or if it simply entranced her further
"Now you can lay there and stare or I can occupy you otherwise" her silence her answer.

Eva had noticed the days after Ominis took back his control she would be held at an arms length, which honestly confused her. He had asked such personal questions about her name nights before, then would be back to this behaviour. Maybe Poppy was right that Ominis was as sadistic as his family in some ways. Patting down the soil, her sole focus to silence the screeching mandrake underneath. Her mind had been distant, attempting to piece together who this man even was at the best of times. Her void black shirt smeared with muck- silently reminding herself to change it after lunch, she was just glad to have remembered to tie her hair up or it would have been covered with how violently the mandrake erupted screaming at the top of its lungs, soil had flung everywhere with its body movements.
"Why so glum Evaleuce?" Her body froze, glaring at Poppy. Who had realised the slip up
"How did you know that was my name? I've only told you Eva" Poppy's eyes widened at how much of a mistake she'd made
"I-I um.." slamming her earmuffs down, they tumbled from the table to beside her feet
"Did Ominis tell you?"
"No-no he didn't. He found these papers and he couldn't enchant them so he asked me to read them" Professor Figs reports..
"How much"
"What?" Eva erupted in a rage
"HOW MUCH DO YOU KNOW?" Poppy panicked a little
"Just that... and about your upbringing. But we burned the papers after I swear Eva! We said they didn't matter and it was best to so no one else knew" her eyes prickled with tears, storming out the room to go back to the Undercroft. There she would be safe, at least for a short time anyway. Why couldn't she just have one day free of remembering. Students clung to the sides of the walls as she ran by them, throwing open the door to the Undercroft she gulped in the air and let the tears flow down her face, staining her cheeks. Casting over and over at the plant pot that stood in the corner she had cried herself until there was nothing more.

High and low Ominis and Poppy searched for Eva; from the forbidden forest to the astronomy tower. He already knew where she would be yet stalled to give her time to compose and think through what she felt, that and he was deathly terrified to be on the receiving end of her wand at this point.
"You don't think she's left Hogwarts and gone to the village do you?"
"Without Sirona writing an owl to come get her? Oh definitely not. We would have been told by now. Look I'll go check the dorms and common room, you go back to your dorm. Honestly she will be fine. Just let her get it all out and she'll come back" his shoes clicked the whole way back to the Undercroft, he knew it best not to walk through that door for he could sense the anguish behind it. Ominis knew it must have been how she felt being lured into his space where he had the power. His nerves shot. Yet he opened it.