prologue

You were just another sister of sin. Sure, you did more than others and occasionally helped out with the ghouls, but you were no different than the others.

You weren't too popular with the other sisters because you were closer to Papa so they were jealous of you. They thought he favorited you and they all disliked you for it.

One day you got called to Sister Imperators office, you were nervous because of how arrogant she could be. 

You strolled up to her door and knocked three times. "Come in!" Sister yelled from the other side of the door. You twisted the door knob and walked in, sister motioning you to sit in the chair in front of her desk, which you did. You tucked your dress beneath you before you took a seat, sister staring at you with her regular bitchy expression on her face. "Sister? You called for me?" Y/n asked, staying formal. 

"Yes, you will be working with the ghouls, I know you've helped out with them a bit before so I find that you will be a perfect fit for this job." You opened your mouth to speak but got cut off, "Before you try to deny or accept, I want you to know that if you deny, you will not keep your roll as a sister of sin but instead you will be kicked out of the ministry." Your eyes widened, of course sister would do something like that. You tried to keep her calm and stay formal, but it was getting hard at this point. You closed your eyes and sighed, "Yes sister, when do I start?" You asked, it's not like you had a problem with the ghouls, but you enjoyed just being a sister of sin, even if most of the other sisters didn't like you. You enjoyed the peace you got from being alone, plus you had Papa so it wasn't always lonely. 

"You'll start tomorrow, pack your things and get ready to move rooms." You internally rolled your eyes at this, but you forced a tight smile. "You're dismissed." You then stood up and walked out to start packing. 

You were mumbling under your breath about the head sister, your eyebrows pinched in an angry expression as you packed. You aggressively packed up your clothes, toiletries, and whatever else you had in your room that you needed. You huffed as you put on the pajamas that you left out of the bag then moved to brush your teeth and hair. You threw yourself onto the bed and covered yourself up and tried to sleep. 

You kept tossing and turning but no matter what you did, you couldn't sleep. You kept thinking back to Sister Imperator and the nerve she had to threaten to kick you out if you didn't take the job. You huffed once again as you sat up and went to the bags you packed and picked out a towel. You decided to take a hot bath, which might calm your nerves a bit. 

You went into the bathroom with the towel and put it on the closed lid of the toilet and turned on the water and let the tub fill up. You took a brush through your H/C hair and then stripped free of your clothes before turning off the water and getting in. You sighed as you lowered yourself into the hot water. You felt your nerves calming as you closed your eyes and laid your head on the back of the tub. 

You felt your eye lids getting heavy after about 20 minutes, so you took the plug out of the drain, grabbed your towel, and started to dry yourself off. You grabbed your pajamas and redressed yourself before getting back in bed, much calmer than before. You fell asleep in 5 minutes with no trouble, a calming bath always helped you when you were pissed. 

~

You woke up nice and early thanks to your alarm, it was loud in your ear as you groaned and turned it off, you pulled some clothes out of your bag and got ready for your first day working with the ghouls. 

You decided you'd wear a white button-up with white flared sleeves tucked into some black jeans, simple. You put on your black boots and headed for the door. You saw a note slipped under your door so you bent down to pick it up.  You opened it up and read it, "Head straight to Copias office when you wake up, he will tell you all the information you need -Sister Imperator."