Chapter 3 : The encounter of the RRBZ

Normal P.O.V

The rowdy ruff boys trash up the city by vandalising, spitting saliva from Brick's straw weapon and doing whatever bad things happen on the city. Mojo chase them and get beaten up by the citizens for his foolishness.

"Man, this was fun. " said Boomer.

"It's very fun doing bad things at the city. " said Brick.

"We can do this more often. " said Butch.

They chuckled evilly as they emit dark aura from their bodies.

Meanwhile at school (Since the PPGZ is at school)

Normal P.O.V

Momoko Akatsutsumi aka Hyper Blossom, Miyako Gotokuji aka Rolling Bubbles and Kaoru Matsubara aka Powered Buttercup are paying attention in today's lesson in school. Suddenly, their compact belts started to beep. They know what to do and they take fake excuses and rush from the classroom to the rooftop. Momoko open her compact and communicate with Professor Utonium.

"What happened professor? " asked Momoko.

"Peach sensed a dark aura at the downtown. Power Puff Girls Z, we need you to investigate the dark aura appeared at the downtown. " said Professor Utonium.

"Roger professor. We're on our way. " she said and she closes her compact.

"So what does the professor said? " asked Miyako.

"The professor said that Peach sensed a dark aura at the downtown. We need to transform and investigate here. " said Momoko.

"Now we have some asses to beat. " said Kaoru.

The girls take out their compact from their belts and transform themselves.

"Hyper Blossom! "

"Rolling Bubbles! "

"Powered Buttercup! "

"Power Puff Girls Z! "

So the girls fly to the downtown to investigate the incident.

Momoko P.O.V

So me and the girls fly to the downtown to investigate the incident. As we arrived at our destination, we see that Mojo has been beaten up.

"Mojo, are you okay? " asked Bubbles.

"Oh, thank God. The Power Puff Girls Z is here. I need your help. " said Mojo.

The boys came running saying "Momma".

"Huh, Mojo has children? " I asked confused.

"I didn't know I have children Mojo. I made them. " he said.

"Yo, I'm Brick. " said the red haired boy.

"I'm Boomer. " said the blonde haired boy.

"And I'm Butch. " said the raven haired boy.

"Together, we're the Rowdy Ruff Boys Z! " they said with their pose.

"You got some explanation to do. How do you create these boys? " I asked.

"I create it with Chemical Z and my chest hair Mojo. " he said.

"So that means you are the one who stole the Chemical Z from the professor's lab. " said Kaoru.

"Typically yes. " said Mojo.

"What do you do to Blossom's straw, Buttercup's dirty socks and my cotton bud? " asked Bubbles.

"Don't lie to us either! " said Buttercup.

"Well, I use it to create them more powerful in order to destroy you. But unfortunately, they're 5 years younger than you. Well you take care of them. I'm on break. " he said and run away.

"Mojo leaves us to take care this. What a pain. " said Buttercup.

I approach the Rowdy Ruff Boys and tried to talk to them. My teammates are standing on my back just in case they try to attack me.

"Who are you? " I asked.

"We're your counterparts like you. I'm Brick, leader of the Rowdy Ruff Boys Z like you, the leader of the Power Puff Girls Z. " said the red headed boy.

"So are you trying to destroy us? " I asked.

"I'm not trying to destroy you. We will just going to annoy you. " he said.

With that, they run to us, flipping our skirts and show off their assess. Later, they regrouped and run away leaving us blushing and in shock.

"Why the hell they flipped our skirt and show off their assess? " asked Buttercup who is blushing madly.

"Why they want to do that to us? " asked Bubbles.

"Well, first of all, they're created to destroy us and they're just trying to distract us. So just keep your guard up because we don't want to expect to have a big fight between them. We will talk this to the professor tomorrow since after we finished our school, we headed to our respective homes." I said.

They nodded and fly to the school rooftop and detransfrom into normal form. Later, they go to their class and after school, they headed to their respective homes.