Chapter 5 : The rowdy ruffs go to school

Note :

Brick is Masaki Akatmatsu
Boomer is Mitsu Akatmatsu
Butch is Katashi Akatmatsu

Momoko P.O.V

My alarm clock rang and I get up from my bed. I go to my bathroom and brush my teeth, take a shower and go to my closet and change my clothes. I wear my usual pink long sleeve sweater with a heart on the center and a miniskirt. I go downstairs, greet my parents plus my sister Kuriko Akatsutsumi and I eat my breakfast that my mom prepared for my sister and me. Kuriko is my little sister and she also likes sweets and candies just like me but she likes to try ways to annoy me. But she's my only little sister so I need to take care of her. As I finished my breakfast and it's almost time to walk to school so I say goodbye to my parents and walk to school. A few minutes later, I arrived at the school gate waiting for my best friends Miyako and Kaoru. Being a Powerpuff is awesome because of super powers and become a hero. As I'm still daydreaming, Miyako and Kaoru arrived at the school gate. Knowing that I'm still daydreaming, Kaoru shake my body with her both hands.

"We're here Momoko. " said Kaoru.

"Oh and please don't shake me like this. Just signal me instead of shaking me. " I said.

"Fine Momoko if you continuing to daydream about boys. " she said.

"I'm not daydreaming about boys! I'm daydreaming about becoming a power puff girls is awesome. " I said calmly.

"Ok ok Momoko. Let's go before we're late to school. " she said.

"Ok. Let's go. " Miyako and I said.

So we walk from the schoolgate to our class. The principal arranged us that we're in same class since the principal is the mayor's brother and we need to get along and work together with each other.

We walk in our class and we sit on the back of the seat because no one will see our belt beeeping if it's urgent since we're the power puff girls z. As the bell rang, everyone is at the seat and our teacher Ms Keane enter the class. Ms Keane knows that we're the power puff girls z since we told us a few months ago and she keeps it as a secret.

"Before I start teaching, we have three new students joining our class so please welcome them. " said Ms Keane.

Everyone in the class started to gossip about the three new students.

"I wonder who are the three new students? " I thought.

"Are they really nice? " Miyako thought?

So the three new students enter our classroom that the new students are boys. The girls including Himeko aka Princess Shirogane but except us starts bothering them. Ms Keane calm the entire class down and let the new students to start their introduction.

"My name is Masaki Akatmatsu and I'm the eldest sibling of the three of us. " said the red hair boy wearing a cap backwards, a red jacket with a red shirt and black jeans.

"My name is Mitsu Akatmatsu and I'm the youngest sibling of the three of us. " said the blonde hair boy wearing a blue jacket with a blue shirt and a black jeans.

"And my name is Katashi Akatmatsu and I'm the middle sibling of the three of us. " said the raven hair boy wearing a green jacket with a green shirt and a black jeans.

"Okay boys you can seat at the back of the three girls. " she said.

The boys seat at the back of our seat. Masaki's seat is at my back, Mitsu's seat is at Miyako's back and Katashi's seat is at Kaoru's seat.

"I had seen them familiar. Where do I seen them or I'm daydreaming? " I thought.

I listen to our teacher teaching something. I need to tell Miyako and Kaoru about this. When the bell rang, We go to the cafeteria and eat our meals.