Chapter 6

Note :

Brick is Masaki Akatmatsu
Boomer is Mitsu Akatmatsu
Butch is Katashi Akatmatsu

Momoko P.O.V

Months have passed by, I'm in my room reading mangas while thinking that if they're the Rowdy Ruff Boys Z. Are they trying to kill us? As I thought even further, my 8 year old sister Kuriko enter my room.

"Hi sis, how's your school? " She asked.

"Quite good Kuriko. How's your school? " I asked.

"Very good and I have interest on someone. " She said.

"Who is it Kuriko. A guy in your school? " I asked.

"Yeah. His name is Ken. " She said.

"His name is Ken Kitazawa? " I asked.

"Yes. How do you know his name? Do you met him before? " She asked.

"Uhh...You know his dad? " I asked.

"Yeah. I overheard him that his dad is a famous scientist in Tokyo and he lives with his dad in International Science Laboratory in Tokyo. " She said.

"Okay. You really like him? " I asked.

"I do like him but you don't try to tease me. " She said.

"Why don't you ask him out if you have feelings on him? " I asked.

"I can't. What if he rejects me? " She asked.

"You can try first Kuriko. If cannot, then I don't know already. " I said.

"Alright. I'll try as you said. " She said.

"Well, I'm out for a while. " I said.

"Go where? " She asked.

"To the lab. " I said.

"Can I come with you since I want to express my feelings to him. " She asked.

"Sure Kuriko. " I said.

I tell my friends that we're going to the lab and I bring my sister too. I arrived at the lab and as I enter, my friends are inside here.

"Hi Miyako and Kaoru. " I said.

"Hi Momoko and who's that girl? " Asked Kaoru.

"This is my younger sister Kuriko." I said. "Kuriko, this are my friends Miyako and Kaoru. "

"Hi Miyako and Kaoru. " Said Kuriko.

"What are you doing here? " Asked Miyako.

"I want to see Ken. " Said Kuriko.

"Ken is busy at the moment so why you want to see him? " She asked.

"Because I want to express my feelings to him. " She said.

"Oh. So sweet to you to have a relationship with him. " She said.

"What are you guys talking about and Kuriko, why are you here? " Asked Ken as he finished helping his dad and also goes to school with Kuriko because of same class with her.

"Well err...you know that you have interest in me? " She asked blushing.

"Err...yes Kuriko. " He said.

"Ken, I have feelings..." She said but being cut off by Ken.

"Kuriko, let's say in my room because your sister's friends are here. " He said blushing.

"Alright Ken. Lead me to your room. " She said.

As my sister Kuriko and Ken go to his room, the living room becomes silence.

"I think I create a monster here. " I said almost want to sweat.

"Momoko, it's okay. Your sister has the courage to express her feelings to him. " Said Miyako.

"It's so boring here. There's no crime at the downtown and we cannot transform since your sister is here. " Said Kaoru.

"You can watch some sports that you like on the television if you're bored. " I said.

"Alright then. You can continue your talk with Miyako. " She said.

She watch TV while me and Miyako are chit-chatting related to some beautiful dresses around the neighborhood. We can't talk related to The Rowdy Ruff Boys Z because my sister is here. We can discuss about this next time. Many hours later, it's time to go back home. Miyako and Kaoru say goodbye to me as they need to go home and I need to wait for my sister to go home with me. A few minutes later, my sister and Ken go downstairs and I ask her to come home.

She says goodbye to him and we left the lab. When arriving home, we greet our mom and dad and go upstairs to our respective room. I have a shower and change my clothes. I go downstairs and have dinner with my mum, dad and my sister. After that, we watch cartoons on TV at the living room.

"So Kuriko, what did you do to Ken just now? " I asked.

"Uhh...he said to me that he had feelings on me. " Said Kuriko.

"How do you feel Kuriko? " I asked.

"I feel so happy that my heart is going to melt. " She said blushing.

"So sweet. So you and him are very close? " I asked.

"Yeah. We're best friends when he first met me at school. " She said.

"Ok. That's all I want to ask you. " I said.

"Alright Momoko. Let's continue to watch my cartoons together. " She said.

Sure Kuriko. " I said.

We continue to watch TV together and a few hours later, we go to our respective rooms and do our own things. My sister mostly likes to read mangas so she continues to read her mangas. I turn off the lights and sleep early since I'm tired.

The next morning, my friends and I are at the lab. This time my sister did not follow me here because she wants to entertain herself on TV watching cartoons.

Sorry that I may discontinue this story because I don't have any ideas at that moment. Sorry for the inconvenience cause.