ᴅʀᴀᴡɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

The old woman points to the man standing next to the square of curtains, nods, and walks away. The man takes a step closer. "Well well well. Another victim." INSTANT butterflies. My throat, brain, and stomach does a somersault all at once. He is tall with a compelling (desired shape of face) and luscious (desired hair texture, style and color). His voice is deep but not too deep and I feel like I just need to jump in his arms right now. "H-hi!" I say, just now noticing my voice and arms shaking. Oh my Jesus Christ. What do I even do??? "I uh- I'm here for the uh- the thingy- the uh- BLOOD DRIVE! yeah the blood drive! Please take my blood I MEAN if you could sir, you can take my blood- If you want- hehe" I trail off, my face bright red. He looks down at me Looking unbothered. "Hm. Please step into the curtained room." I don't have much of a choice anymore, because his arm is behind me ushering me in. There's no way I could make eye contact. I have enough trouble doing that, but with him? He will instantly know just how attracted I am to him, that is if I haven't already blown my cover. But what about his eyes. I take a quick glimpse and WOAH. Beautiful shiny (desired eye color) eyes. And those eyes are looking at me. What an honor. I back into the seat behind me. A couch, and it's comfy. He takes out a clipboard and clicks his pen, placing it on the paper. "Do you know your blood type?" "I, uh- no."
He nods. But something is weird. When he talked, I noticed that his fangs looked particularly real. Almost too real.
Could he be a real vampire?
No. There's no way. Vampires aren't real!
However my suspicions are increased when I look into his eyes a little bit more. Those aren't human eyes. No human has eyes as surreal as those. He suddenly looks up and meets my eyes. "So your name is Y/N, hm?" "Yes." I say. "Hey uh- just so you know I'm quite scared of needles and getting my blood drawn and all that, so sorry if I'm shaking. I hope that doesn't affect anything." His lips curl up into a slight smile. "Oh that won't affect anything love." He leans in a little closer, my heart rate accelerates. "If anything, it will make the process much, much more fun."
I think my heart just about BURST into a firework. AHHHHHHH PANIC PANIC PANIC BUT IN THE BEST WAY POSSIBLE AND MY HEART IS ABOUT TO BURST OUT OF MY CHEST AND AND AND-
"Oh okay!" I say, disregarding my thoughts.
He puts on some rubber gloves and takes out a needle. He grabs my arm. I think I almost let out a squeak. He is about to sterilize the spot on my arm, but pauses. "you know... your blood is a little too good for this." He puts down the needle and cotton swab on the table. "w-what?" Before I can ask another question, his hands are by my sides. "It's so rare that I smell human blood like this. It's just too perfect." Oh wait. It's all apart of the whole vampire theme. It's all an act. It's staged. But it feels so real. Either way, I'm enjoying this way too much. "I will be keeping you for myself." WHAT?? "You're quite beautiful, attractive, and have the most perfect blood I've ever smelled. It would be a pity to let you go. You will be mine from now on." I freeze. I'm blushing so hard, and shaking so much. Is this even real?? It feels just like a Wattpad story. Before I can say anything else, he takes out another needle out of his pocket. "I was saving this for someone just like you- and you fit the role perfectly." He grabs the same arm that he was about to use before and plunges the needle into my skin. In almost no time, I have passed out.