ғɪɴᴀʟ ᴘᴀʀᴛ

I wake up in a soft, king sized bed. I was calm just a second ago but my heart rate picks up. This is just too surreal. There's no way this possibly happened. I yank off the covers and jump out of the bed. I notice That the house is more of a mansion, and certainly very old fashioned. It's a nice sense of style though. The architecture is immaculate. This vampire has got some style. I quickly walk out of the room to explore the house and to see what's going on. However, I bump right into the vampire man right before I can walk down the classy hallway.
"Well well well, it Looks like you're awake." I blush. "What is this? What is your name? Where am I?" I ask. He chuckles. "Too many questions." He shakes his head. "I am Zander." Even his name is great. "And you... are mine. From now on you will provide me blood as I instruct you to. Do you understand?" Wide eyed and surprised, I giggle. "Yeah!" He looks shocked. "You- want this? The other humans usually just try to run away, so I kill them. But you are a unique case," he says. I nod. "I'm quite the masochist you see. It's a win for both of us." I contemplate spilling all my feelings for him because goddamn. I got escorted into the life of luxury. "Well then I suppose you don't mind me doing this." He grabs me at a speed higher than humanly possible and I'm slammed into the wall, neck facing outwards. He whispers into my ear- "now, if you hold still, this won't hurt too much." Shivers run down my spine. the thing is, the reason for not being able to hold still is because of the adrenaline. He bites into my Jugular vein, shocking me. He takes just enough blood to make me feel a bit faint, but it's safe. He pulls away. "I know just how much to take, from experience of past subjects. Those ones didn't matter to me though. For you, I will be extra careful because.." he gets closer. "You are the first one I've ever been attracted to." I turn to look at him. "Okay so you are just about the hottest man I have ever seen, holy shit dude. This entire time I have been shaking and blushing. Let's get married." "Okay!"
The end