[3] "Call me, a new friend.."

You were wheezing on the floor, so you quickly scrambled away, eyes locked on the rabbit. "... What the fuck...?" You muttered, trying to get your breathing under control as the rabbit was now walking around to the front of the table. Your back hit something, your couch... You couldn't stand, you could only watch it in fear. 
"Үθև 𝛿θԈʹⱦ Ԉ巳ed to me afraid of me." It spoke, the 'masks' jaws moving as it did so, the glitching in its' voice cleared out to leave a much more understandable voice.
You pulled your knees closer to your chest, pressing yourself further into the couch behind you outside this reality.. You did NOT want this being near you, but you had no choice other than to speak with it. "Who are you... part of the game or something NOT meant to be here..?" You questioned, narrowing your eyes in slight anger. It tilted its head, now trying to make eye contact, which you avoided by shutting your eyes. "I am simply someone who is curious about something.. I've been watching for a good while, and I couldn't help but notice that you seem to be able to feel this digital tile floor." It hummed, walking closer. "I don't know anything about it if that's what your thinking.." You mumbled, using the couch behind you to stand up. "I just wanted to investigate is all... Tell me... Can you feel, this?" He loomed over you, grabbing your arm firmly. You shivered, now seeming unable to pull the arm free. "Well, answer me... Can you feel my hand?" His grip would tighten a bit, making you tense. "Yep, you can let go now.." You kept your eyes shut, something about keeping eye contact with 'him' made your head burn. "How interesting..." He spoke again, not letting go just yet.. You felt him tug on your arm, making you fall with a bit of cursing- Wait.. You landed on him, and were now leaning against him. . . "This should be fuckin' impossible... there's nothing there. . ." You mumbled, opening your eyes to look around. "The impossible becomes a meaningless word in this little world of mine, my good friend." He grabbed your face with both hands, staring into your eyes. 

And there is was again, the burning. Your eyes watered at the pain and your were now trying to look away, however, the rabbit kept your head still. "It's alright, just ease your mind, it won't take long." His eyes burned into your mind as the pain increased, and now you couldn't look away.. Like your entire body had been overridden by this beings' gaze. "Please.. It hurts." Your voice came out in a slight raspy wince as tears began to form and fall down your face. "Hush now.. Just let go." His voice became slightly more echoed as you began to fully lose control of your own body.. You continued to whimper in pain, as the burning in your head became burning throughout your whole body. 

Purple smoke began to swirl around you both. 

You eyes widened in familiarity, it was just like..

The smoke in your dream, it was the exact same color and transparency. The rabbit forced your eyes to make contact with his one more time, his grin never falling for even a moment. Suddenly, you could move on your own, and the pain had faded mostly. You caught your breath, the rabbit letting go to give you a moment of space. "What the fuck was that..!?" You yelled, a bit breathless. 
"Language, [Y/N]." His eyes narrowed slightly and he'd flick your nose, yep, you could still feel all this. "Ow.." You held you nose in annoyance, giving a slight glare towards this... weird being. "Wait.. How do you know my name..?" You realized, considering that you never told him anything. "Just a little party trick is all.. Didn't the little introduction scene give you a good clue?" He turned his head towards you, his grin now faltered slightly.

"... A 'digital consciousness transfer'... But wouldn't that mean you have control of my actual body...?" You looked at him, confusion on every inch of your face. "Correct, and incorrect, my dear friend!" He hummed, his grin returning. "It depends if I wish to fully transfer, but, I'd like to keep your interesting mind intact!~" He kneeled, eyes half-lidded as he tilted his head. "Now, there is one more thing to be done." He turned his attention to a switch, motioning you to go towards it. "Flip it." He explained as you got up, walking towards the lever and hovering a holographic hand over it. You pressed the trigger, flipping it to the other mode. 

HARD MODE was now activated.

Everything was pitch black for a moment, however, the rabbit had a purple outline in the darkness. You waited for the game to fully load, and when it did, it was all different. The entire diner-like area now had purple and blue tints to it.
You turned your eyes back towards the monitor, a new level... 'PIZZA PARTY'.

"Do you trust me?" He hovered a hand over the monitor, watching you calmly.
"I... I guess I kinda have to at this point.." You chuckled.

"W o n d e r f u l." He placed his hand onto the monitor, and the room became a void as it loaded.

"This will be much more.. difficult, then those other ones.." His purple outline flickered.

"You must do this, by yourself."

'OOoooh shit...'

'This is gonna be a pain in the ass.'