[Away.] [6]

[TW!! some content in this chapter can be a bit gross... Readers be advised..]

.

.

"wake up."

Suddenly you jolted up, everything around you looked like something out of a acid trip gone wrong. The bed posts looked like they were doing the 'electric boogaloo', for fucks sake...

You felt as if you were about to puke...

You felt your stomach churn harshly, as if it was turning inside out...

"What the fuck..?" Your voice came out course and quiet, now able to hear a strange buzzing in the air.

"Oh good... That sure took a while." A familiar british accent spoke.

"Glitchtrap...? Wh-What the fuck is going on?" You managed out while trying to keep yourself from throwing up. You looked at him, and he was glowing a slight green, his eyes now a bright neon purple...
"A simple side effect of my little.. 'party trick', my friend." He managed to keep himself from chuckling at the scene before him... What he wanted to do right now, was see how long you could hold out.. But, no... He needed your trust...
"It shouldn't last long... Oh my, you're looking a bit pale there...~" He had a fake concern in his voice, his kindness barely hiding a slight amusement in his tone. "Shit, this sucks... I think I'm gonna puke..." You muttered, heading towards your bathroom while keeping your hands tightly over your mouth.
"Good luck with that.~" He began to chuckle a bit when your were out of range, watching as you struggled to get to the bathroom in order not to make a gross mess to clean up later...

You quickly ran to the toilet and puked the contents of your stomach out into it as the side effect was beginning to wear off.

Your throat burned from the coughing and the acidic feeling, but it was over now...

You were breathing heavily while on your knees, leaning against the toilet. Your breath had a slight rasp of pain in it now, the discomfort still very present in your throat as you breathed...

"All done, [Y/N]?" He hummed, leaning his back on the door frame as his eyes watched your shaking form. His voice sounded worried and slightly grossed out.. but his eyes had a slight sadistic shine in them, making him seem much more mocking then he wanted to.
"..mmh..." You managed out a sound of discomfort..
"Wonderful." He joked, grinning as he walked over to you and kneeled down to pat your back to 'comfort' you.. but it did far from comfort you...

The 'comforting' patting seemed way too forced... like he just wanted an excuse to see your discomfort better.

"You're... a.. ..." You mumbled, you're voice slowly going silent. Glitchtrap smirked and raised a brow at this, finding your grouchy attitude a bit entertaining.

"Well, [Y/N]." He suddenly spoke.

"Looks like you need a sick day."

[TBC...]