striking the match

Once again Nailea had found herself in the back of Alpha's Maybach with him fondling between her legs

Once again Nailea had found herself in the back of Alpha's Maybach with him fondling between her legs. She giggles lowly as he leans in closer kissing her neck while thrusting his fingers deeper into her wet cave. She was doing her best to bite back the moans since Alpha refused to roll up the partition.

The thrill of someone watching along with the pleasure he was giving her had Nailea's body on edge. Shaking lowly as she has another orgasm and the man on top of her continues to smother her with kisses not letting his fingers move from between her legs.

"Alpha... please." She whispers with her brown eyes stuck in the back of her head.

"I'm not stopping til you give me what I want." Alpha speaks with his lips just inches away from hers. Their breathing syncs up, heavy breaths filling the back of the luxury vehicle. "Say it..." alpha request sharply. "Stop being so damn hard headed and say it."

Nailea shakes her dark hair while biting into her bottom lip to keep from screaming out in pleasure. Alpha was taking her body on a ride and had been for the last twenty minutes. His fingers curl up again hitting her spot once again, she clenches tightly trying to hold in her cum but earns a hand around her throat. She looks up at Alpha who shakes his head.

"I ain't say hold it. Let it go."

As if her body was trained, she releases again. Alpha smirks before kissing her lips.

"Say. It."

"Fuck... I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

"Mhm. What else?"

"It won't happen again." Nailea says breathlessly before playfully pushing Alpha back to his side of the car. Her eyes blink up to the driver who was busy focusing on the road in front of her. She didn't know where they were going, but the driver hadn't stopped once.

Nailea was convinced they had been driving in circles just to give Alpha time to torture her body. Her face heats up in embarrassment realizing she had heard everything that had just taken place. She looks over at Alpha who was busy tasting what was left over on his fingers.

"You taste just as good as you look baby." He smirks.

"Tell me something I don't know." Nailea replies smartly while fixing herself up. She takes note of the smile that was plastered on Alphas face as she spoke. Nailea could tell he was beginning to like her more than she expected at this point in their situationship. But she wasn't complaining, the more he liked her the more she got out their transaction. "Mind telling me where you're taking me?"

"I got a whole day planned out. We're going to a winery. We're wine tasting, horseback riding, lunch, shopping and then dinner before heading back to the hotel. Jacoby and Taty coming too."

"Oh.. I love double sugar dates. So fun." Nailea smiles at the thought of spending time and someone else's money with her best friend.

"Mhm. And to think you were gonna miss out on all this because you wanted to be hard headed."