♥Bonus♥

"You guys can come in now." Law kissed your forehead and pulled away. The metal door swung open and the crew rushed in one by one. "Everyone meet Y/N."

"Hello!" The crew said in unison while gathering closer around you.

"Garchu!" You found yourself surrounded by a blanket of white fur.

"Garchu Bepo!" You wrapped your arms around the polar bear and nuzzled into him. "I always knew you'd be soft."

"Quit hogging her Bepo!" Bepo let you down with a small 'sorry'. "I'm so excited to finally have another girl on the crew!" You found yourself yet again in an embrace. "I'm-"

"Ikkaku!"

"I told you guys." Law smiled seeing how shocked his crew was. "She already knows every single one of you."

"Come on, let's show her around!" Penguin came up and grabbed your hand.

"Follow us!" Shachi grabbed your other hand.

Law watched as his crew fawned over you and vice versa. They showed you every inch of the ship while telling you stories about their adventures. Finally they wore out and Law could be alone with you again once more.

"I still can't believe I'm here." You sat on Law's bed with a huge grin on your face.

"Me either, but I always knew you'd show up eventually." Law walked over to a closet and started rummaging through it. "Especially since I had this~" He held up the very rare Squishmallow he stole.

"I almost forgot about that!" You ran and took the stuffed animal from his hands.

"That's not the only thing I have for you." Law once again rummaged through the closet before pulling out a uniform. "When I was in your world I saw a drawing on your computer of the outfit you would wear if you were on my crew." You remembered drawing it, but had no idea he saw it. "So I had it made for you. Try it on." You put the uniform on and it fit your body perfectly.

"I look so cool!." You spun around in the mirror and admired yourself. "So I take this means..."

"It does." Law smiled. "F/N L/N, welcome to the heart pirates."