Sexual Offenderman x Reader (Part 2)

You felt shocked. It was the next night, and you were getting ready for that strange man's visit. Surprisingly, you felt... Compelled, to have this visit. "(Y/n)! I'm hungrrrryyy!" You growled and went downstairs to your sibling, the little brat whining about almost everything since they got home. You went to him/her, "Fine. What do you want?" (He/she) smiled, "I want poptarts!" You rolled your eyes and gave him one package, and they pouted, "Are you sneaking out tonight Sis? I'll tell Mommy!" You rolled your eyes, "No dummy, I just felt like looking pretty for once. Hurry up and eat, I have to put you to bed before ten." They whined, "But Siiis! I wanna watch a shooow!" "No! You need to be in bed!" It took a lot of fighting, but the little shit was in bed, and you put on a tighter tank to show off your curves, wearing booty shorts and some house shoes. You had put a little wave in your hair, wearing some makeup. You watched Netflix and read Wattpad all night, humming calmly as you flipped to Family Guy, until... "So. You waited." You turned to the person in your window, not ever realizing he was there. You pulled up the blanket a bit and his hand yanked it off, making you squeak in shyness. He had a large frame... *LEMON ALERT! LEMON ALERT! I REPEAT, LEMON ALERT!* He purred and dropped his trench coat, slowly crawling over you. He was larger than you by a FUCK TON, and it was TERRIFYING. He gave you another rose, and you slowly took it. The petals fell off as soon as you took it, the red swirling and clutching to the area on your wrist. You felt slightly dizzy, then everything became sharp and you felt heat rushing in between your legs, making you squirm. "Wh-what are you doing to me...!?~" You panted hotly, and he purred and kissed you deeply, his tongue diving into your mouth. You whimpered and blushed, clinging to him as you returned the kiss. He was a strong man, extremely dominant... And it made you even hotter and wetter than before. He wrenched your wrists up and pinned one leg firmly in between your legs, making you squirm in delightful shyness. He yanked from the kiss and nibbled your neck all over, the one spot in your crevice sensitive as he gave it a LARGE hickey. You moaned and squirmed, his hands ripping your shirt open down the centre. He kissed down your shoulder, playing with a sensitive bud as he nipped the perky tip, making you moan louder. He purred and spoke softly in his course voice, "I love the scent you give off in sexual delight...~" You blushed and looked away, but that was a mistake, because the moment your eyes were gone, so were the rest of your clothes. You gasped and looked, two tentacles holding different articles of clothing. "H-hey!" Your panties were in one tentacle, as he observed them. "So cute...~" You closed your legs, but two white tendrils wrapped around your thighs, forcing them open. He looked at it, purring, as he spoke, "Wet enough to slip it in without any playing...~" You gasped in nervousness. "W-won't it hurt!?" "Not at all, on the contrary. Trust me." You whimpered and nodded, and he slid his pants down. He was large, and it was terrifying. You gulped with nervousness, and he slowly prodded you, the head feeling foreign... But not unpleasant. It slowly slipped in, and despite the size, your body shifted to the size quite easily. "It... Doesn't really hurt..?" "Of course not... Why would it?" "All the stories I read..." He chuckled and nuzzled your neck. "About your hymen breaking during sex? All false." You felt lost. "The hymen breaks down as you grow, by running, and activities with using your legs." You felt stupid, burying your face in his neck. "Are you ready for me to move..?" You nodded, and he slowly thrusted into you, making you gasp as his cock pressed to your cherry. It slowly grew faster and rougher, your nails dragging down his back as he started to pound into you, making you a moaning, drooling mess. He held your mouth closed as he went faster, the heat pooling in your gut, eyes closed in pleasure as you moaned and shook in nervous delight. You always read the stories, about how sex hurts because your hymen is smashed and so can your cherry, but this was nothing like the ideas you got from it. This was sooooo good! He was strong with it, and you were pretty sure your cherry was bursted by his size and length, but you were really unsure, because your brain was puddled into love goo. You cried out as you came over his cock swiftly, making him groan in delight as a few more thrusts he gave in to the release, cumming inside. "(Y/n)..." "Mh, that was so fun..." He purred, "Get used to it..."

Teheehee, I'm so proud of this.~ I'll take requests after this, but I'm really hoping to get a few others out of the pocket priour. Thanks for reading!