Ticci Toby x Reader (Lemon)

You hummed as you read your book, sitting at the table for the Proxy. You were a calm and collected girl, and you liked the idea of being lost in your realms of fantasy were so smitten with. Toby came up from behind and covered your eyes, smiling. "H-hey there, s-sexy." You blushed a bit, "Hey there Tobster..." "Wh-whatcha r-readin' there?" "Just a new book..." "Wh-what's it called?" "Uhm, The Weird World of In-Between..." He looked at it, then put a bookmark on the page and threw it. "Hey!" He picked you up and ran to the room, cackling evilly. "Hahahaha!" You yelped as he threw you onto his bed, closing and locking the door. "T-Toby!!" He kissed you deeply, purring as he smiled, "I-I need you, (Y-Y/n). Now." You gave an airy moan as he made circles over your clit, nibbling your earlobe. "G-give me wh-what I want, (Y/n)." He rubbed you and teased you, biting your lip so you had to let out those delightfully yummy moans. You gave a whimper as you came, the light shake giving him note of the climax. Not even letting you down from that high, he lifted your legs and yanked your clothes off, sliding his thick and small tongue over the entrance, covered in heat. You moaned and held his hair, letting him shove his tongue inside as he played with you, extremely skillful with his mouth. You came easily, and he slid his lips over his tongue, "Y-yummy..." He pulled his pants off completely, boxers down as he circled your opening with his cock, and you whimpered. "M-ma-" You hissed lightly into his ear, "Just shove it in already..." He smirked and loved that answer, pushing it all in at once. You cried out in pleasure as it filled you, your body adjusting easily with his long and slightly thicker member. He started thrusting, fast and rough, your nails scraping down his back as his arms lied beside you. He groaned in the pleasure of your scrapes, fucking harder. He started to dip his hips, hitting a hot spot in your womanhood, making you SCREAM in delight. The cuts became deeper, drawing blood as he bit your neck and drew a bit of blood. He lapped it up, his tongue making your shiver and cum over his cock. "Nha-ah-ahhhh!!~" He took that as a good sign, pushing your legs up higher and making you cum after a nice pounding. He panted at the tightness, "(Y-Y/n)!~ I'm c-cumming!" He gave a nice low moan as he came inside, the warmth making you shiver in delight. "W-we didn't use protection..?" He nodded, nuzzling your neck. "I'll clean you up.." He pushed his fingers in after sliding out, forcing the cum to pour out. You nuzzled him and kissed him, when he gave a low murmur, "Round two...?" "Of course..."

------

Second one is over!~ Teheehee, I'm so glad procrastination finally gave up it's grasp on me!~ I'm writing a Laughing Jack x Reader next!~