The Entrance Of Freshmen Is Amazing!

August 31.

Nebula High School Freshman Report Day.

school gate.

Parents came with their children scolding, carrying large and small bags in their hands.

"Is this new campus too hard to find? It took me nearly 2 hours to come from the city!"

"What did Xingyun High School do? It forced students to live on campus? He thought he was the Magic Capital High School?"

"That's it, a broken high school, how come there are so many tricks!"

"Although the old campus in Magic City is broken, it is still an urban area! Now the new campus has moved to Smart Island. I really don't know what the principal wants to do?"

"When my family applied for Xingyun High School, in addition to trying to get a high school diploma for my son, I wanted the school to be close to home. Now it's so far away from home, I really picked up sesame seeds and lost watermelons!"

"Forget it, forget it, when I applied for the Nebula High School, I really had eight lifetimes of blood mold!"

compared to the complaints of parents.

The students were really impressed.

Although the school education is bad, the main campus still looks very tall.

This is much better than the previous school!

At this moment, the school staff of Nebula High School led the parents to the student dormitory.

Everything appears to be in order.

On the way to the dormitory, parents were surprised to see various buildings and teaching facilities in the school.

They are all from their student days.

Whether the school's infrastructure is good or not can be seen at a glance.

Just what I have seen so far is enough to compare with a college campus.

At this moment, their complaints lessened.

In any case, it is always a good thing for the school to build a new campus.

...

Zhong Wen is a freshman at Nebula High School.

Before enrolling, he checked the school's information on the Internet.

The school's ethos and reputation are in a mess.

This made him very worried about the next three years of high school.

But today, the freshman reported that the teaching facilities in the school surprised him a little.

The staff led them on their way to the dormitory.

Zhong Wen asked curiously, "I want to ask, does the school have an indoor basketball gym?"

Hearing this, Zhong's father glared at his son: "It's still in the basketball hall. Your grades in the high school entrance examination are so poor, that's why you play basketball. If you dare to play again in the future, I'll break your legs!"

Zhong Wen shrank his head, a little afraid of his father.

The staff on the side smiled and said: "The school has a basketball arena, and there is more than one! The basketball arena can accommodate 10,000 spectators, which is better than some cba arenas!"

Hearing this, Zhong Wen's eyes lit up.

He's so big, he's never played in an indoor basketball hall!

The staff continued: "In addition to the basketball hall, the school also has a stadium that can accommodate 50,000 people and a gymnasium that can accommodate 10,000 people. Swimming pools, indoor tennis courts, archery halls, bowling alleys, golf courses, etc., sports facilities Everything is there."