Investing In The Future, The Learning Atmosphere Is Explosive!

On the official website of Nebula High School, two announcements were issued.

First, the school invested 3 billion yuan to establish Nebula Junior High School at the former site of Nebula High School.

The junior middle school covers an area of ​​272 mu, with a total construction area of ​​129,000 square meters.

The school will rebuild 36 main buildings including teaching buildings, dormitory buildings, dining buildings, stadiums, gymnasiums, and teachers' apartments.

After completion, Nebula Junior High School will have 120 teaching classes, which can accommodate 6,000 students.

Second, the school will invest 2 billion yuan to establish Xingyun Primary School in the Smart District of Magic City.

The primary school covers an area of ​​200 acres, with a total construction area of ​​88,000 square meters.

The school will build 24 main buildings including teaching buildings, dormitory buildings, dining buildings, stadiums, gymnasiums, and teachers' apartments.

After completion, Xingyun Primary School will have 90 teaching classes, which can accommodate 3,600 students.

The announcement also stated.

As a private school, Nebula School aims to bring the best educational resources to its students.

In addition to building these hardware facilities in the new campus, the school will also introduce excellent domestic teacher resources to form a virtuous circle of education.

...

As soon as these two announcements came out, they immediately attracted widespread attention from all walks of life.

"Wodetian! Nebula High School is so generous!"

"Spending 5 billion yuan to build the junior high school and the primary school is too dreadful!"

"The hardware facilities of Nebula's main campus are the first among high schools in the country! Are you planning to build the most luxurious junior high school and primary school in the country?"

"Other schools are trembling, please don't come over to Nebula High School!"

"5 billion is in our hometown, and dozens of schools can be built..."

"I remember that there was a place that spent 710 million to build a middle school, which was known as the most expensive junior high school in China. But now, compared with the Nebula School, it seems to be nothing."

"Investing in education is investing in the future. A strong education will make a country strong. No matter what, I give a thumbs up to Nebula High School!"

"..."

the other side.

The leaders of the smart district were all beaming with joy.

Counting the 16 districts of the magic capital, the educational resources of the smart district are ranked outside the 10th.

In the whole district, there are only 8 high schools and 34 middle schools.

Some time ago, the luxurious main campus of Nebula High School made them proud and proud.

Now, Nebula High School is going to set up a junior high school and an elementary school, and it will also invest 5 billion!

Over time, the educational resources of Smart District will surely reach a new level.

...

The disturbance from the outside world did not affect the students of Nebula High School.

They study hard and are completely immersed in a strong learning atmosphere.

language class.

The students' reading comprehension ability, discourse expression ability, writing expression ability, and memorization ability have all been greatly improved.

in math class.

Students' logical thinking ability, reasoning ability, language thinking ability, and conceptual understanding ability have been greatly improved.

English class.

The students' vocabulary reading and writing ability, oral expression ability, and grammar mastery ability have been greatly improved.

In addition, the students' achievements in physics, chemistry, politics, history, geography, biology and other subjects have made remarkable progress.

until this moment.

The teachers were completely enlightened.

The learning atmosphere at Nebula High School is really different!

The students are very self-conscious and do not need the supervision of the teacher at all.

They can see that this group of students likes to learn from the heart, rather than pretending to be.

However, teachers are puzzled, what is the root cause of all this?

So...

They talked to many students in private.

Student a: "I want to study hard and get admitted to my favorite key university!"

Student b: "Learning makes me happy, and the mountains and seas of books excite me!"

Student c: "The knowledge in books is far more attractive to me than mobile games!"

Student d: "Money, money and life are connected. I want to make a lot of money in the future, so I can only study hard now!"

Student e: "The college entrance examination is the only way to cross the social class now. I want to study hard and become a master!"

Student f: "I want to be a man who will kill in the blind date corner of the people's square in the magic capital in the future. Education is a necessary prerequisite!"

Student g: "My parents have always said that I have the talent of the champion, and now I gradually realize my talent."

Student h: "My family sells the champion cake of the Magic Capital. As long as I become the champion of the Magic Capital College Entrance Examination, the people of the whole country will buy the champion cake of my family!"

Student i: "Teacher, the top scorer in the college entrance examination is rich! Money, do you want money?"

teacher:"......"

There are various reasons for students to work hard.

However, from the teachers' point of view, it doesn't matter.

As long as they continue to maintain this aggressive learning attitude, they will be admitted to key universities sooner or later.

...

since the start of school.

Li Yi occasionally tours the campus.

Every class I pass by has a very good learning atmosphere, and the teacher-student relationship is very harmonious.

In many cases, students and teachers complement each other.

The students listened carefully to the class, and the teacher gave a lively and interesting lecture.

As the principal of the school, Li Yi naturally hopes that this group of flowers of the motherland can thrive and become the backbone of the country in the future.

The only thing he regrets is that.

The classic line "You are the worst class I have ever brought" seems to never appear in the class of Nebula High School...