Wen Yun Blessing, A New Look!

Chen Bin is the best teacher in Sucheng No.1 Middle School.

He saw his friends around him go to big cities to develop and work hard, and he was very envious.

He feels that he also has the ability to gain a foothold in a big city!

Half a month ago, he saw that the Magic City Nebula High School was recruiting teachers, and the benefits were among the best.

So...

Chen Bin jumped from Sucheng No. 1 Middle School to Xingyun High School and became a senior high school teacher.

After coming to the Nebula campus, he was very satisfied.

The school provides well-furnished apartments for each faculty member, with all home appliances, warm and convenient.

The desks of the school teachers are also specially customized, and the offices are equipped with comfortable rest beds.

The Faculty's Home has books, tea and coffee, literature and art petty bourgeoisie, and you can relax on campus.

However, he learned from other teachers that the students at Nebula High School are very bad.

Things that disrupt classroom discipline, such as sleeping in class, eating snacks, and broadcasting Douyin short videos, are common.

This group of students is not afraid of the teacher calling their parents, the bad atmosphere is outrageous.

In this regard, Chen Bin has been mentally prepared in advance before class.

No matter how outrageous these students are, he has to control his emotions. He doesn't want to curse on the first day of school.

However, when he was teaching physics to his classmates, something unexpected happened...

No students sleep in class!

No students in the class play with their phones!

No students whispering in class!

Mischief, eating snacks and other behaviors that undermine classroom discipline are all non-existent!

There are more than 30 students in the class, all of them are listening carefully.

In his eyes, there is a thirst for knowledge!

Chen Bin has been a teacher for several years.

The whole class was attentively listening to the lecture, which was rare even in Sucheng No. 1 Middle School.

He was very curious.

Why did these rumored "mess" bad students suddenly become diligent and studious?

Pretend it?

Absolutely not!

On the surface, the students may be able to pretend to be listening carefully.

But their eyes that are eager to learn knowledge can't be pretended no matter what!

Chen Bin was overjoyed to see the hunter and gave the students a question.

"A stone is in free fall from the edge of the balcony of the building and reaches the ground.

Divide the time it moves in the air into three equal sections, if its displacement in the first period is 1.2m.

So what is its displacement in the third period?

a.1.2m, b.3.6m, c.6.0m, d.10.8m

Does any classmate know? "

Under the podium, only a few students raised their hands.

He casually named a classmate who raised his hand.

"Teacher, the answer to this question is c, and the displacement in the third period is 6.0m."

Then, Chen Bin asked a few more questions.

But he suddenly discovered that although the students listened carefully in class, the foundation was really poor!

Not to mention high school physics, most students can't answer even high school physics questions.

This made him a little depressed.

But soon, Chen Bin adjusted his mood.

The basics don't matter.

There are still two semesters before the college entrance examination. As long as the students continue to maintain their love for learning and spend less than three days fishing for two days, everything will be in time!

...

at the same time.

The same thing happened in the classrooms of other classes.

The classroom discipline of the class is comparable to that of a key high school.

The teachers are very puzzled, is this still the very bad Nebula High School?

It can be compared with Modu Middle School, Fudan Middle School, and Second Affiliated Middle School of China Normal University!

Of course, they also found out.

The students' foundation is very poor, and many knowledge points are poorly understood.

However, teachers are not afraid of poor students' foundation, just learning attitude is not good!

Perhaps, the students have realized that I will not stay in the college entrance examination!

...

Soon, the first day of school was over.

Whether it is classroom discipline, or the seriousness of students in class, the completion of schoolwork, etc., have undergone earth-shaking changes.

Teachers of each subject can see the level of dedication of students from their homework.

In the past, some students had a math problem and would leave it blank.

But now, even if they can't do this problem, they will try their best to try to solve it under the problem.

This was unimaginable in the past!

Teachers also chat privately after witnessing the changes in their students.

"It's really strange, these students not only listened carefully in class, but also completed their homework on time?"

"Hey...If only they had done this earlier, maybe they could go to key universities! But it's not too late to work hard now!"

"I really don't know what happened to the students. Several students came to me to ask questions after class. It felt like the sun was coming out of the west!"

"Haha, I also met. At that time, I wanted to go to the toilet, but the students forced me to force me to explain the topic to him."

"Students suddenly become diligent and studious, I'm still a little uncomfortable, haha!"

"I hope they are not hot for three minutes. After all, the first day of school is officially in class, and it may be faked!"

"That's right! Don't count one or two days. After a long time, they can continue to maintain such a state of learning, that's amazing!"