Introduction

Haru: So how is this going to work?

Makoto: Lifeam told us to just go ahead and introduce ourselves.

Rei: Yes... But how should we do that?

Gou: Should be as simple as saying "Hello, my name is Gou!" right?

Rei: They already know us... I think...

Rin: Why am I here with these dildos anyway, Nitori?

Nitori: Lifeam said she would call you the word if you didn't cooperate.

Rin: ... Right... Lifeam is such a jerk.

The group then continued to discuss their introduction. All of the sudden, the door that led the room slammed open.

Nagisa: What's up, sluts! This is our damn introduction brought to you by the baddest b*dolphin noise* in the game!

Everyone: NAGISA!

Nagisa: Now, this mother f*dolphin noise*ing book is gonna be about all different types of sh*dolphin noise* Hope you enjoy Lifeam's work!

Makoto: Are you okay Nagisa?

Nagisa: I think I sniffed a little much of that awesome sh*dolphin noise*!

Makoto: N-Nagisa! What are you doing?!

Nagisa: Getting naked man!*starts taking off clothes*

Rei: Stop! Nagisa please just gather your clothes and put them back on!

Nagisa: Not happening, even if it is you Rainbow Dolphin Sheep Man!

Everyone: 0.0" Wha????

Nagisa: *Runs around the room*

Haru: *Stares at the computer screen* *Sits at desk* *Types on keyboard* Pool, pool, pool, pool, swimming, swimming, swimming, swimming, pool, pool, dirt mother f*dolphin noise* sluty ocean = love and life. Have a nice day.