Water Park Prt. 2

Now, back to our H2O fun!

Nitori: So... What ride do you want to go on first, Makoto?

Makoto: Maybe... we could go on the big blue slide over there?

Nitori: ... Awesome~ Let's go Makoto!

The two then ran away and had fun on their rides.

After a long while... everyone met at the plaza!

Rin: Where have you been Nitori? And why were you hanging out with one of the dildos?

Nitori: Well... Sorry, Rin... But he was the only one I ran in to... And, you wouldn't ride the rides with me so...

Rin: Whatever... We're leaving! Here take this towel... Carry it as punishment for disappointing your captain!

Nitori: Yes sir! Thinking: Totally nailed it!!!

Meanwhile with out other group...

Makoto: Haru?

Haru: Thinking: Haru #1: What does he want? Haru #2: Just answer him Haru. Haru #1: Eh... Haru #3: I agree with the first Haru... Let's wait. Haru #2: Whatever...

Makoto: Haru?

Haru: ...

Makoto: Haru?

Haru: ... Thinking: Haru #1: I don't understand what this man wants from us Haru? Haru #2: Give him money? Haru #3: Remember, according to this man, swim trunks can't be used as money. Haru #1: Then what are we supposed to do Haru?! What are we supposed to do?!?!

Makoto: Haru? Are you listening?

Haru: ... Makoto?

Makoto: Yes?

Haru: Did you have fun with Nitori?

Makoto: ... Thinking: OMG!!!! He's jealous!

Haru: Well?

Makoto: It wasn't as fun as hanging out with you Haru! *smiles*

Haru: ... That's good.

Makoto: *smiles happily* Now, let's go find the others!

Haru: ... Sure. Mumbles- Nailed it.

Then the two simmers went and found everyone and they ended their water park adventure by having to pay Nagisa and Rei's bail money so they could get out of holding.

The End... Until the next part of this book~

Rei: *pushes up glasses* Should you explain how Nagisa got me in that wretched place...

Nagisa: I told you I was sorry. Now, the best way to solve this problem is to forget about it and go sleep at my place.

Rei: *Inhales and exhales a deep breath* Stay. AWAY. From me. *storms off*

Nagisa: Aw man~ Not again~ Baby, I said I was sorry!

Rei: SHUT UP!

Makoto: Are you really going to leave them like that?

Lifeam: I'm sure they'll make up.

Haru: How?

Lifeam: Ask Gou. I'm sure she can tell you all about it. *winks and then flies away on a rainbow dove with its own unicorn horn*

Haru and Makoto: The f*dolphin noise*

Gou: Do you guys really want to know?

Haru and Makoto: *glance at each other, then look back at Gou* No.

Gou: KK!

Now, the end until the next part of this book.