Chapter 3- Concealing the dead

(SORRY THIS IS SO LATE--THE CHAPTER WOULD LITERALLY NOT POST)
Y/N pov:
Piroska? But then who was Nebulosa or Throko? This was all too confusing.. "Piroska." I said, as it was the only thing I could mumble out. Gonner got a little red and itched the back of his neck. I tilted my head. "Just, stay away from her." Gonner told me. I just nodded. I didn't know what was happening but I guess I was in it now. Isis looked around. "Are you sure you weren't followed?" Isis said

All her questions made me feel uneasy. Now I was second-guessing myself. Was I followed? I looked around just one last time. "Dark angels can't get into the sacred graveyards though! I'm sure we'll be fine." Isis smiled. I felt a little better. But Gonner had to ruin it "Maybe not Thorko sure, but Piroska ain't no dark angel. Or she wasn't last time I checked.." I saw Isis getting more nervous.

She started to walk around the cemetery checking all the small spaces Piroska may have squeezed her way through. As Isis was busy, Gonner turned to me "Maybe ye should just go home." He told me, sounding a little upset. I shook my head "What?! I'm not going back out there! At least not alone. What if Piroska or Thorko finds me and takes me to Nebulosa! Whoever that is.." I said concerned and frightened.

"Oh! We can go with you!" Isis sprung up, seemingly out of nowhere. Gonner freaked and tuned to Isis annoyed. I giggled and Isis laughed loudly with me. We all headed down for the gate. Gonner opened it for me and isis "Ladies first" he said with a sarcastic grin. Isis rolled her eyes but quickly tripped on a rock and flew forward. I snickered at what a mess they were. Had they always been together? How long had they lived together without Dixie. They seem like they've developed a close bond in a sibling-like way.

(I see them more as siblings in this story shutup)

Isis picked herself up and kept walking. Conner's face turned from a satirical expression to a more light and friendly one as I walked out from the graveyard. As we were walking me home I felt it was the perfect time to ask questions about basically everything. "So first question," Gonner and Isis both turned their attention to me "Who is Nebulosa?" Gonner smiled like he knew her personally, and Isis just groaned.

"Well, Nebulosa be a powerful witch. Who seeks blood and world domination!" Gonner exclaimed. I nodded "How was she planning to do that? Did she ever get close? Have either of you met her?" I continued asking. "Met her? Lad, I worked for her! Me and Piroska served under Nebulosa for hundreds of years. Alas, we met long before Nebulosa." Gonner smiled as he went on. It was so entertaining hearing him talk about his history. He looked so cute. "Don't act so tough, Gonner. You betrayed Dixie by stealing the Azoth!" Isis blurted out.

"Aye, this again.? Why that was months ago. I apologized already! To you and me hearty." He said, though I couldn't tell if he was being sarcastic this time. I guess they sure fighted like siblings too. "Ye already know I ain't gonna run off again. Not sure why ye still upset, las!" Gonner replied hastily. "You drove her away!" Isis exclaimed. "Me?! Yer the obnoxious and cowardly one!" Gonner barked back. At this point we had stopped moving, and I was standing there awkwardly watching them have their own screaming match.

They quickly shut up as they noticed me nervously waiting for them to stop. Isis let out an exhausted sigh and started walking ahead of us. I stayed behind with Gonner. "So.. How did you guys meet.? How did you meet Isis, Dixie or Piroska. It doesn't matter who I just like hearing people's History. Oh and what was with that argument? What's an Azoth? Why did you steal it?" I could've kept going, but Gonner held out a hand, signaling me to stop talking. He cleared his throat like he was going to make a speech.

"I met Isis through Dixie. She hit me other the head with a shovel.. See, I was hidden at some farm awaiting intruders, and they just stumbled along! I tried to flame em with me flame thrower." He must've noticed my concerned expression because he quickly added on "It wasn't me fault, I was protectin meself! I guess Isis just don't trust me because I wasn't the best zombie before. Y'know, ruling under Nebulosa." He shrugged. I smiled, satisfied with his awnser, so I asked about Dixie next.

Gonner smiled before he even started "Aahhh Dixie.. Where do I even begin?" He began. Were they in love? I hope they weren't.. "I met she and Isis at the same time. I woke to Dixie sittin in front of me, I ain't even seen Isis behind me." He went on. I couldn't tell half the things he was saying but I don't think I wanted to understand. "She really understood me, she loved me and I loved her too!" He smiled happily. I was glad he found someone that made him feel like that, but I couldn't shake the feeling of.. jealousy?

"Oh please, you stole the azoth, ran away to Piroska, and then left her! Like 3 times!" Isis brought up. Now I was even more confused. Piroska and Gonner used to date? And what was an azoth?! "Ye know that ain't true. I would never hurt Dixie, not anymore. I've learned me lesson!" Gonner argued. "What about Piroska? She loved you too. More than Dixie! She was crazy for you." They kept going and I was left just quietly walking next to them. It was so annoying.

"That be the problem. She was crazy! She wanted to take over the world. I had to leave. Ye hate her too, don't ye?" Yep.. Still going. What as this even about anyway? I seemed like they were arguing just to argue. Just as they kept shouting, we all heard a strange noise. It sounded like leafs and twigs breaking and some people coming towards us. Uh oh. "Hey, Y/N? Why did you come here again?" Isis asked, now concerned. "For me, of course." Gonner seemed so sure of himself, and maybe he was a little right.

"Well..-" I tried to think of my sentence, before Gonner pushing me and Isis behind some trees and bushes. He hid as well and then I saw the 3 kids run by..
(1102 words!)